Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Emperor Federer and the naked truth 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Emperor Federer and the naked truth

(Read 27697 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1470 on: December 19, 2012, 06:01 PM »

You are a very weird and misguided person who seems to be very frustrated himself. Roger is and allways Will be the greatest and is without a doubt a true gentleman. Yes, hè knows he is good and that he has archieved a lot. He is not falsely modest. He has earned the right to be proud of his achievements!! He is beautiful, graceful, giving, elegant, forgiving, loving, faithful, loyal, true, hardworking, funny, intelligent and so much more. And sure, he Will also have some flaws in his character, but they are nothing compared to his assets!!! 
What happened?  Run out of eulogising adjectives, did we?  Maybe you should ask Santa for a dictionary. Whistle
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1471 on: December 24, 2012, 04:27 PM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1472 on: December 24, 2012, 04:29 PM »

I like that one!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1473 on: December 25, 2012, 01:38 PM »

I love Nole's pose!!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1474 on: January 18, 2013, 12:48 PM »

Found by chance when I was searching the term stanza in tennis and submitted without further comment, other than the observation that it makes no mention of Andy, and was written before his Olympic triumph.

http://glipho.com/tombradstreet/the-last-stanza
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1475 on: January 18, 2013, 06:20 PM »

Found by chance when I was searching the term stanza in tennis and submitted without further comment, other than the observation that it makes no mention of Andy, and was written before his Olympic triumph.

http://glipho.com/tombradstreet/the-last-stanza

Fiverings, you couldn't tell that this was written by a complete Fedtard?
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1476 on: January 18, 2013, 07:54 PM »

Fiverings, you couldn't tell that this was written by a complete Fedtard?
 Sure could - I absolutely love it; in fact it's so good it's virtually a parody of itself.  It hits all the buttons; tennis as poetry, immeasurable impact on sport, channeling the very spirit of the game and leaving the world a better place.  What more could any star-struck lover hope for? One day the guy that wrote that is going to die of embarrassment, if he hasn't already.
IP Logged
Liam Aus
Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1477 on: January 23, 2013, 02:03 PM »

Rubbish article, turning nothing into something... i guess thats what journos do to make their inferior selves feel better. Get a real job, this article shows why your bottom feeding type are considered untrustworthy and scum by people with proper jobs. I'd put all my money on you being a much lesser person than Roger if you had a tenth of what he has. Simply looks to me like someones jealous. And the fact that this article is on a Andy Murray website is a laugh in itself, if i only had the time or want to write an article like this about Andy i could dig up much worse stuff than this... just simply type 'andy murray is...' into google and the negative results are endless, not many people actually like this guy. If you took out all the fancy lines and frills that make this article not 100% boring what points are made really?, and the evidence?, your kidding yourself. Thats all you have on someone who spends their life 24/7 in the spotlight. Thats weak

Ps. 'Today, this looks an even dafter ensemble than the gold-lamé manbag and Sergeant Pepper warm-up suit that he once paraded with such smug self-belief on this great sport's most-hallowed patch.' - This is just one example of the crap, frilled up garbage throughout the whole article which is really about nothing... i mean honestly, who writes like that. Find a profesion that actually does something for the world, cause with stuff like the above you cant be doing much good now personally and career wise.

I hope atleast a few ppl (or just the author of this garbage) get to read this before it gets taken down for being oh so acurrate and honest.

Sincerely,
Eat my balls loser, you suck at your job
IP Logged
Liam Aus
Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1478 on: January 23, 2013, 02:06 PM »

OOO and 221 likes... bit sad lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1479 on: January 23, 2013, 02:10 PM »

Liam, just get your ass off this website.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1480 on: January 23, 2013, 04:02 PM »

Rubbish article, turning nothing into something... i guess thats what journos do to make their inferior selves feel better. Get a real job, this article shows why your bottom feeding type are considered untrustworthy and scum by people with proper jobs. I'd put all my money on you being a much lesser person than Roger if you had a tenth of what he has. Simply looks to me like someones jealous. And the fact that this article is on a Andy Murray website is a laugh in itself, if i only had the time or want to write an article like this about Andy i could dig up much worse stuff than this... just simply type 'andy murray is...' into google and the negative results are endless, not many people actually like this guy. If you took out all the fancy lines and frills that make this article not 100% boring what points are made really?, and the evidence?, your kidding yourself. Thats all you have on someone who spends their life 24/7 in the spotlight. Thats weak

Ps. 'Today, this looks an even dafter ensemble than the gold-lamé manbag and Sergeant Pepper warm-up suit that he once paraded with such smug self-belief on this great sport's most-hallowed patch.' - This is just one example of the crap, frilled up garbage throughout the whole article which is really about nothing... i mean honestly, who writes like that. Find a profesion that actually does something for the world, cause with stuff like the above you cant be doing much good now personally and career wise.

I hope atleast a few ppl (or just the author of this garbage) get to read this before it gets taken down for being oh so acurrate and honest.

Sincerely,
Eat my balls loser, you suck at your job
You are a very rude individual and do us all a favour and return to your true place....Some deep dark pit I think.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1481 on: January 23, 2013, 04:14 PM »

Rubbish article, turning nothing into something...

Still pulling 'em in Nigel after all that time  great job. You can tell you've hit the mark when this sort of rant comes back at you.  It's almost a Happy Birthday present.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1482 on: January 23, 2013, 04:17 PM »

Sure could - I absolutely love it; in fact it's so good it's virtually a parody of itself.  It hits all the buttons; tennis as poetry, immeasurable impact on sport, channeling the very spirit of the game and leaving the world a better place.  What more could any star-struck lover hope for? One day the guy that wrote that is going to die of embarrassment, if he hasn't already.

Very puke worthy this over the top admiration and very common agenda by Fed fans. If they were truly looking for poetry etc. they would have known there were lots of players in history who played the game just as beautifully if not more and you will find a lot of others in the current bunch who play amazing tennis. What makes Federer different than others is that he has the most successful results in history but not by a big margin. If you take half of his results away, then all this poetry stops and you lose half the fanbase – simple truth. But once a tard always a tard as they say.

As I said to another Federer fan on the other forum very recently, you show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I will show you the guy who got tired of sleeping with her. Beauty fades, what remains is substance. And the objective of this beauty is very, very subjective or else they wouldn't have said, beauty, after all, lies in the eyes of the beholder.  
IP Logged
Jade Fox

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1483 on: January 24, 2013, 12:30 PM »

So Roger has apparently opted out of playing Davis Cup again and there are a few people who don't like it. I used an English translation but it isn't perfect so I just stuck to the original article.

http://www.lematin.ch/sports/tennis/coupe-davis-silences-assourdissants-federer/story/12061222
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1484 on: January 24, 2013, 12:35 PM »

Have heard a rumour on Eurosport that none of the top Spaniards will play Davis Cup.
But was Matt W Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »