Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Can we please have a schedule
Pages: [1] Reply

Can we please have a schedule

arka

This is for you Mark and please please please dont get offended. This is just a request and if you dont accept it, it is more than understandable.

Can we please have a schedule for Andy Murray on the main page. It will help guests and even us at times. I think we are very much capable of working out an unofficial shedule so could we have one?

Sorry if you think I am asking for too much.
IP Logged

=D> Not a bad idea.

(Just to tell you what im thinking... i don't think there is enough space on the main page so possibly a link on the left hand side to another page would be possible)
IP Logged
arka

Great that you agree with me. hug

Anything will do, that is for you people to decide.
IP Logged

....or maybe it could be made as a thread on the messageboard, as a Sticky in the Andy section? And like Julia said with a link on the mainpage....

A great idea!
IP Logged

I agree, very important and I'd love to have that. You have my full support!
IP Logged
arka

I have no problem with either. We have worked out a schedule pretty much. I have it noted down. I am just waiting for Mark to give the signal.
IP Logged
arka

Thanks for the support you all. hug
IP Logged
arka

I am starting a schedule thread anyway. If the authorities decide to not have a schedule on the main page we can follow it there. If you guys decide on having a schedule on the main page we can anyway keep it and discuss his forthcoming tournaments there.
IP Logged

=D> Well done Arka!

Mark has a lot of jobs round here.. so i guess if it doesn't turn out we can just have it in a seperate thread, or one of the mods can be in charge of that on the main page. Is that possible?  confused
IP Logged
arka

Thanks Julia.
Yeah, Mark has quite a lot of work so its more than all right if we can only have a thread.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply