Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Death in the Family 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Death in the Family

(Read 1369 times)
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 01:25 PM »

I know it seems that way, but everyone has another way of dealing with death. I know some of us don't believe Devon really died, I'm not sure either, but if so, just let David be. When a friend of mine died, I acted like nothing was going on and I'd be posting on MW too. It's a way of dealing with stuff and it doesn't mean you're lying.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 01:29 PM »

Bloody hell, very sorry David if true. I can't see any reason why on earth it wouldn't be true.
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 01:32 PM »

ok guys i think that we either give david the benefit of the doubt, despite reasons that u may have against believing him, and accept his loss. or u dont believe him, yet hopefully keep that to yourself, as there is always a chance that someone is telling the truth about something like this and people cope in different ways. Mark is right about not deleting the account, perhaps it would be a nice way to remember your brother david.
Anyway, I choose to give u the benefit of the doubt, I am really sorry for your loss. I know that it probably isnt that much comfort, but i'm sure that if u ever needed to talk to someone, we are all here to listen.  hug
IP Logged
Penaino Baker
Satellite Level

Viva Le Fleming !!!

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 01:32 PM »

I know it seems that way, but everyone has another way of dealing with death. I know some of us don't believe Devon really died, I'm not sure either, but if so, just let David be. When a friend of mine died, I acted like nothing was going on and I'd be posting on MW too. It's a way of dealing with stuff and it doesn't mean you're lying.

Are you saying that a friend of yours has died since you've been a member of MW ?

I accept that different people have different ways of dealing with death, but David's post just sounded like he didn't care !  That's why I don't believe him.

I know what it's like to lose someone that close and you just wouldn't be like that.

IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 01:47 PM »

Please lay off him guys.
You would all hate this sort of treatment if you were in David's situation.
I'm sorry Dave  x
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 03:49 PM »

Are you saying that a friend of yours has died since you've been a member of MW?

I wasn't a member on MW when it happened, but I didn't change my internet-behaviour and I still talked on MSN and on the other forums where I was active at the time. I didn't really change my attitude. But a month ago both my neighbours died in a fire and the day after that I just went to school like nothing had happened. I still posted on MW and I acted like it didn't happen accept that I told everyone about it. The point I'm making is that even when you're very sad, you can still go on with your life.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Death in the Family « Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 03:54 PM »

Anyone who troubles David is in trouble. ranting
IP Logged
Penaino Baker
Satellite Level

Viva Le Fleming !!!

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 04:01 PM »

I mustn't risk the wrath of the fiery Panda then !   Wink
IP Logged
arka
Re: Death in the Family « Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 04:24 PM »

Well we can avoid it. hug

Not that I am a warrior or something. wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 07:51 PM »

Devon?  Crying or Very sad Oh my...

David im SOO sorry about it!  hug

I know that it probably isnt that much comfort, but i'm sure that if u ever needed to talk to someone, we are all here to listen.  hug

Very well said Rafa! David... we are all here for you!  hug
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 08:02 PM »

David - i'm sooo sorry hug hug

As they've said.... we're here for you if you ever need anything! hug
IP Logged
TCK
Challenger Level

A Miserable Little Pile Of BULL ****!

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 11:57 PM »

I'll be honest, I agree with Penaino Baker.  If nothing else, what sort of person posts multiple times in the morning of the day after the "incident", before only mentioning that a member of the family/site has died in the late evening?
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 05:50 AM »

But why on Earth make it up though?
I choose to believe until I learn otherwise. Can't believe anyone would make up a story about a family member dying and post it all over a forum, or make up the brother even existing in the first place (as some are suggesting). You would have to be incredibly sick in the head to find it funny or think it is actually achieving something.
Absolutely no reason at all for this to be false.

I will echo the words of Cate, Julia and Annie. Very sorry to hear about your loss David
IP Logged
arka
Re: Death in the Family « Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 05:58 AM »

I wonder that why Alex is not echoing my words too. wink

I dont see any reason not to believe David. I refuse to believe that he is telling a lie.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Death in the Family « Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 06:52 AM »

Ok I echo everyone's words of support then lol.
Sorry, I only looked at this page when I made that post.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »