Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  emoticons
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

emoticons

hey mark or anyone else who might know. r we only able to use the emoticons here or can we find other ones elsewhere on the internet and use them on murraysworld? if that is possible do they have to be of a certain type? been wondering this for a while now
IP Logged

sure, hulahoop already frequently uses emoticons from other sites
IP Logged

can u just use the same shortcuts?
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"

LOL: And Mark frequently pinches them. Very Happy

The site I use gives you a URL to link to, not sure a shortcut would work until Mark has transferred it to this site.

But I'm not a techy whizz kid....what do I know?
IP Logged

Quote from: "hulahoop"

LOL: And Mark frequently pinches them. Very Happy

The site I use gives you a URL to link to, not sure a shortcut would work until Mark has transferred it to this site.

But I'm not a techy whizz kid....what do I know?

can u put a url up here for it then?
IP Logged

Willingly, but it's a subscription site, so whether it'll work for you or not I dont know.  confused

CLICKY HERE

Smile
IP Logged

damn it wont work
i can find smileys cos theres a non-subscription bit but for some reason they dont seem to work on here
IP Logged

IP Logged

I sort of  like the emoticons on the forum and would'nt think of using any others.

besides sometimes you have to pay to use them which i cant be bothered doing and my mum would kill me if she found out I was paying to use emoticons Whistle
IP Logged

theres a site where u dont have to pay http://www.smileygenerator.us/
IP Logged

IP Logged

Paying to use emoticons sounds like the biggest waste of money on this planet.
IP Logged

COOOOOL

I found some interesting ones on fighting which I think will be good on this forum but I dont know how to send them.
IP Logged

u click on them and a url appears in the thing above and then copy and paste it in.the fighting ones do look very suitable for murraysworld.i would never pay for emoticons, it does seem very pointless and a waste of money- sorry if i offend anyone who does
IP Logged

Paying to use emoticons sounds like the biggest waste of money on this planet.

Awww. I just feel guilty if I dont. People have taken the time and trouble to make them.

It costs around $8 a year, which is hardly going to break my budget.

And Oi!  Wink  Before you get on your high horse, you love my emoticans. ???Dont you???  Eh?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply