Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  I am being accused for no reason.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

I am being accused for no reason.

arka

Its not just Laura and David, SMF has also started accusing me these days for double posting. ranting ranting The difference being that this time its a wrong accusation.

All right, dont bother about the title. Wink

The thing is that at times even when I dont try to post the thing twice, it is rejected with a notice telling something like - "Error - you tried to post the thing twice" or something like that.

But it accepts it if I refresh and post it again.

Not the end of the world I know, but it can be a bit annoying during matches when I am trying to give people hope (and failing miserably) but Andy bags the match by the time I manage to post.
IP Logged

You can't make a new post within 10 seconds of another post you made, could it be that?
IP Logged
arka

Nope, not that one. I know that error message. This one is different.

This does not happen within a 10 second gap. This happens randomly.
IP Logged

Strange, I've never had that before.

Does anyone else get this and if so how frequent?
[ Last edit by Mark May 13, 2006, 07:39 PM ] IP Logged
arka

I get that five times a day usually. wink

OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not joking Mark. This is the second biggest coincedence of my life. IT HAPPENED WITH THIS VERY POST. !!!!!!
IP Logged

Post a screenshot of it next time.
IP Logged

Are you on a wireless internet connection? Only thing I can think of right now is you have a laggy connection at times.

^^ And what John said Wink
IP Logged
arka

Here comes further proof of my amazing computer skills - How to do it????
IP Logged

Press the "Prt Scr" button right at the top of the 'Insert/Home/PageUP/ buttons.

Then, Start Menu > Run > type mspaint > then hit Ctrl+V > then save it as a .jpg or .png
IP Logged

Here comes further proof of my amazing computer skills - How to do it????

Funny thing that... I thought you might say that... Wink
IP Logged
arka

Thanks there Mark. goodjob

Thats a very common reply with me John. Unless it involves scouring the web, I'll embarass you guys to death. wink
IP Logged

Yes, you are quite the scavenger.
IP Logged
arka

As you say. :P

Anyway, my computer skills dont embarass me at all. I'll keep asking you guys whenever I get stuck. Dont plan to learn stuff properly, sorry. There are too many other things that I want to learn. wub
[ Last edit by Arka May 14, 2006, 02:55 PM ] IP Logged
arka

It happened again.

http://freefilehosting.net/bin/?id=pdj2lqXd
IP Logged

Are you by any chance posting a message then clicking Back (to the post box) and clicking refresh to post again?

I can only think you are doing something very unusual or your on a laggy Internet connection (wireless?).
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply