Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  I need to delete my account
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply

I need to delete my account

Can't be arsed reading the whole thread but out of interest, what happened when the Uni found the emails on here Clydey? Did you get into a bit of trouble?

They told me to remove them and any reference to them. They said they wouldn't take it any further so long as I complied.
IP Logged

I can't be bothered finding the thread where you quoted the emails - did Mark edit other people's posts which quoted or mentioned them too?
IP Logged

I can't be bothered finding the thread where you quoted the emails - did Mark edit other people's posts which quoted or mentioned them too?

He deleted them I think. You won't find any trace of the e-mails.
IP Logged

What a joke, I would have told them to **** off lol
IP Logged

What a joke, I would have told them to f**k off lol

I'd rather not risk my career prospects. I wasn't about to get chucked out of uni because I wouldn't remove a few posts from the forum.
IP Logged

What uni you at James? Strathy?
IP Logged

What uni you at James? Strathy?

University of the West of Scotland. Used to be Bell College, but it merged with a bunch of campuses, like Paisley.
IP Logged

My mum went to Bell College. Very Happy
IP Logged

He deleted them I think. You won't find any trace of the e-mails.
I didn't delete any posts from other members, I edited the quotes.
IP Logged

I didn't delete any posts from other members, I edited the quotes.

Fair enough. Still, the contents of the e-mails was removed.
IP Logged

Amy wants to delete hers?
IP Logged

Yup.
IP Logged

And yet you continue to post like normal? So thats the reason for you wanting this?
IP Logged

I have my reasons.
IP Logged

Yes, so in the hope of learning some lessons that could improve this website, it would be appreciated if you could tell me?

I assume you no longer want your account deleted as your posting behavior has not changed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply