Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Make RTR its own topic??
Poll
Should RTR have its own board?
Yes - 14 (87.5%)
No - 2 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Make RTR its own topic??

Positioned under Tennis Talk, i think.

Firstly i think it's very hard to notice RTR for a new user (had someone asking yesterday) because it is a child-board and as we get more registered users there maybe those who only come on for RTR or Chit Chat reasons only etc.
IP Logged

There you go... enjoy our lovely long index page lol

Please post back feedback here if you end up not liking it Think
IP Logged

Well my resolution is as high as it goes, so no problemo for me!
IP Logged

Hmmm I don't like having to scroll down to see all the boards, but as I don't play RTR I'm perhaps not the best person to ask, though I do see that it might be difficult to find. The only alternative I can think of is bringing back the RTR advert to the front page?
[ Last edit by eira_arian January 06, 2007, 06:59 PM ] IP Logged

What's your resolution Laura?
IP Logged

Well my resolution is as high as it goes, so no problemo for me!

Mines pretty high too but with 52% of users here having a resolution of 1024x768, it is a big factor.
IP Logged

How do you know that? Are we sending some kind of data packets that tell you that?
IP Logged

What's your resolution Laura?

no idea!  how do i find out?
IP Logged

How do you know that? Are we sending some kind of data packets that tell you that?
Yeah I have lots of different data like that...

Gotta go out now.. I'll share some more later tonight Smile
IP Logged

Right-click on your desktop, click properties, then click settings... It should have something there like: 800x600 or 1024x768...
IP Logged

My resolution is 800x600
IP Logged

1440x900?
IP Logged

I had to scroll down before RTR was there, so it doesn't bother me. The thing I love about MW is how surveyable is it though, it might change now that the list is so long.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply