Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you think MW should be centered?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2005, 12:03 AM)
Yes. - 1 (9.1%)
No. - 10 (90.9%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you?

(Read 1308 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Unless you have your screen resolution set to 800x600 or below, you will know that the MW frontpage is always on the left of your screen. I designed it this way for various reasons but I won't bother explaining. A couple of people have found it annoying so I want to find out if it bothers you and whether you'd like to have the website centered.

You don't have to comment but please vote in the poll attached to this topic, thanks!

P.S. Not that it should matter but in case you didn't know, the polls on this forum are completely anonymous, I cannot see who voted and what they voted for.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 08:28 AM »

It doesn't really bother me at all.  f you changed it, it might seem a bit wierd at first but I'd probably get used to it.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 03:38 PM »

Most forums i know are left aligned.. and personally i think it looks better and it's more efficient! ..centering everything makes it look strange.. i think.. like it's some sort of poem writting :uhm:
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 09:13 PM »

I was actually refering to the main site not the forums
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 10:46 PM »

Don't bother yourself with that Mark...its kind of neurotic to worry about stuff like that.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 11:36 PM »

its fab the way it is - i really like the left aligned look Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 01:26 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
I was actually refering to the main site not the forums

poster_oops yep.. well still - i think it looks nice the way that you have links left aligned - and then the rest following one from the left!  Think
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 01:36 PM »

I like it Mark, it looks good.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 03:00 PM »

OK then and why does no one ever create polls on the forum? Smile
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 03:05 PM »

There are always polls on the main page and the one poll that was made was closed because it was boring.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 03:06 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
There are always polls on the main page and the one poll that was made was closed because it was boring.

Yeah but I'm talking about the forums, I thought the poll function would be more popular and what poll was closed because it was boring?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 03:12 PM »

The t-shirts one.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 03:14 PM »

C'mon guys...go to the chat room..its as empty as Andy's trophy cabinet
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 06:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
C'mon guys...go to the chat room..its as empty as Andy's trophy cabinet

:P  icon_angel_not

Im not sure which poll function we're talking about here.. the one on the main page or the function in the forum itself?  Think
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 06:08 PM »

I'm talking about the poll function on the forum.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »