Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you think MW should be centered?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2005, 12:03 AM)
Yes. - 1 (9.1%)
No. - 10 (90.9%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you?  (Read 1022 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 06:19 PM »

ah right..  :uhm: not sure why people doesn't use it!

I suppose there's not much reason in doing so. Most of the topics are just discussion and opinions - although i agree, we don't have one single poll in the forum..  Whistle
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 09:47 AM »

i saig no. doesnt bother me that its on the left and i like the whole AM news thing in the middle.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 10:10 PM »

hey mark ru doing something to the forum layout at the moment cos the banner at the top just says our community and the avatars are all huge.wasnt like that this afternoon thugh
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 10:13 PM »

Yeah trying to fix the login issue now, don't panic Smile
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 10:20 PM »

thats cool.all sorted now.do you know if u fixed it?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 10:26 PM »

I await feedback, i've tried fixing it the easy way, we are speaking about it in the 'Andy Murray' forum at the top.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 10:29 PM »

yeah just found that out.ill put all my posts there now.would have thought the feedback/support forum would have been a more logical place to have it though
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

MW has always been on the left side but does that annoy you? « Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:35 PM »

Yeah it is, but I was replying to someone who mentioned how the banner changed and it went from there.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »