Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  New Rule: Privacy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

New Rule: Privacy

(Read 1468 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 10:35 AM »

panic
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 10:36 AM ] IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 12:05 PM »

Yes well you are probably correct in what you are saying, it could be assumed that pleasure can be derived from a plaything this accusation could never be levelled against your self. :P

Oh and for the final time could you please stop hitting me!
[ Last edit by AL1874 May 02, 2008, 12:24 PM ] IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 04:28 PM »

Al, if you're against the new rule, I'll be happy to share the information with everyone that you're fat. :p Wink
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 04:48 PM »

Glad to see this finally being implemented  - as per my suggestion yesterday :

Among the more obvious restrictions on the freedom to say just what one likes, when one likes, should be self regulating behaviour which avoids incitement and defamation.

Someone's a little full of themself. The rule clarification actually probably had very little to do with anything you had to say.

I think the immaturity lies with you.  You do not have much idea about how to conduct yourself on occasions.  Name-calling by an Administrator to a Member is a very poor show indeed.  

If you're not happy with the very open and social way the site is run (something most of us actually appreciate) then why do you bother spending so much time here? We're not the only place to talk about Andy. You want a Chinese Regime where the admin have no (or very little) identity you know where to go.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 04:52 PM »

Someone's a little full of themself. The rule clarification actually probably had very little to do with anything you had to say.

Yup, thought it was rediculous how Chris seemed to take credit for the rule implementation. Not only because we have always enforced it but because making it official was discussed before her post.
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 04:56 PM »

Al, if you're against the new rule, I'll be happy to share the information with everyone that you're fat. :p Wink

As my photo last week proved I'm sleek and honed like a Gazelle, no need to photo shop my stomach Frenchy :P lol
[ Last edit by AL1874 May 02, 2008, 04:56 PM ] IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 04:59 PM »

As my photo last week proved I'm sleek and honed like a Gazelle.

lmao

Wink
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 05:51 PM »

'having dealing with Amy' - you make her sound like a wayward child.  Perhaps if the eye had been kept on the ball in the first place you would not have had to 'dealing with Amy'.

I think Mark did right by making people aware of this rule, as he said it was already in place but given recent events its just been brought to peoples attention.  You are making it sound like what happened yesterday was Mark’s fault but it wasn’t.  It was more my fault for baiting but I don’t think anyone expected Neil do ever do something as horrible as what he did.

I was very very upset with the 4-hour rant which took place yesterday.  I thought it was very destructive, but, maybe I am wrong and people can hurl abuse at each other and be fine within an hour or so.  That is not how I am - I still cannot get it all out of my mind today.  

You're not the only one.  
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 06:19 PM »

I think you know I am not saying that what happened yesterday was all Mark's fault, although he certainly had a hand in stirring the pot which I happen to think was despicable.
You made it pretty damn clear that you thought a lot of it was my fault earlier in this thread, how on earth can you now deny that?
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 06:19 PM ] IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #24 on: May 02, 2008, 06:27 PM »

Wise move I think. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 06:42 PM »

PROOF FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

'having dealing with Amy' - you make her sound like a wayward child.  Perhaps if the eye had been kept on the ball in the first place you would not have had to 'dealing with Amy'.
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 06:42 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 06:47 PM »

So, why did you not enforce it?  I'll tell you why - because you were enjoying it too much.
You are seriously mistaken - I did enforce the rule at the request of the member the information was about. Feel free to look back at the thread and you'll notice the blue mod notices on some of the posts.
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 06:48 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 06:48 PM »

I am not at all mistaken - you are slime of the first order.

Are you blind? I just absolutely 100% proved you were mistaken in your statement.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 06:52 PM »

Why quote that post if you are going to completely dodge it and instead come out with your useless drivel? Not nice when someone shows you to be the fool, huh? Wink
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 06:54 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: New Rule: Privacy « Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 06:58 PM »

The level hypocrisy in your post is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for the entertainment clap
[ Last edit by Mark May 02, 2008, 06:59 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »