Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  News article feedback
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 20 Reply

News article feedback

Allan, I edited that part of your report so Neil's copy is not the exact one that you wrote. Regardless, I still think there was a mistake in there and once I thought I had corrected it, Neil pointed out that my correction was also a mistake lol
lol
IP Logged

Murray was expected to team up with Ross Hutchins on Saturday, starting at 2:30pm UK time, to face the strong pairing of Marcin Matkowski and Mariusz Fyrstenberg in the doubles.

Not sure you need the starting at 2:30pm UK time in the middle of that sentence. This might be better...?

Murray was expected to team up with Ross Hutchins to face the strong pairing of Marcin Matkowski and Mariusz Fyrstenberg in the doubles on Saturday. The match is scheduled to start at 2.30pm UK time.
IP Logged

Either works to be honest, it's just a matter of preference.
IP Logged

The first one doesn't work, to be honest. It's just a matter of good sentence construction.
IP Logged

Just some suggestions...feel free to ignore Smile

Andy Murray decided to play through the pain of his wrist injury today by pairing up with Ross Hutchins in the doubles rubber .

However the Scot's involvement failed to stop Poland taking a four set win. Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski beat Murray and Hutchins 7-5 3-6 6-3 6-2.

Great Britain must now win the final two singles matches on Sunday or face relegation to Group Two.
IP Logged

The first one doesn't work, to be honest. It's just a matter of good sentence construction.

Either works.
IP Logged

However, it doesn't read well.
IP Logged

I love however, so much more positive than but.  Whistle
IP Logged

However, it doesn't read as well.

And I'd agree.
IP Logged

I love however, so much more positive than but.  Whistle
however comma ...... even more interesting ... Whistle
IP Logged

Stationery with an 'e' please Smile With an 'a' means not moving...I'm yet to see a shop sprout legs (though believe me I'm waiting for that day!)
IP Logged

Thanks, that spelling mistake was copied over from the email sent by 19 Entertainment.
IP Logged

Stationery with an 'e' please Smile With an 'a' means not moving...I'm yet to see a shop sprout legs (though believe me I'm waiting for that day!)
SPELLING POLICE ALERT!!  lol

The only way I remember the difference between the two is to think of 'car' which has an 'a' and to think of it being parked.....  search me
IP Logged

Ooooo that's pretty poor form on their part...
IP Logged

They should be absolutely disgusted with themselves lmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 20 Reply