MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Old MW
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Old MW

No idea... JohnW, file creation date?
IP Logged

Was that the only board in the forum?
IP Logged

Was that the only board in the forum?
Yes but only because it was a test forum to try out the new software.
IP Logged

Yes but only because it was a test forum to try out the new software.

oh ok
IP Logged

Ran across this - the forum in January 2006 before San Jose. No clue why/who took it. Think

* MW Jan 2006.JPG (180.9 KB, 1044x845 - viewed 162 times.)
[ Last edit by top_spin January 19, 2007, 05:00 PM ] IP Logged

Ran across this - the forum in January 2006 before San Jose. No clue why/who took it. Think
Fantastic! Great find Julia goodjob
IP Logged

Some MOD obviously... Rubbish/Testing and the VIP room are there... I remember those days... And look at me! I was online!
IP Logged

If anyone is still interested in looking at how MW used to look, i read recently in a book that there is an organisation which frequently archives everything they find on the net (going back quite a few years). According to this book that i read, it was possible to look at their databases over the net... I'm sorry but i can't remember who this organisation was, and don't have the resources currently to find out...
IP Logged

Yeah it's archive.org, I've used it many times. It's not perfect though, often it won't store everything about the site and then you have a bunch of missing graphics.
[ Last edit by Mark November 11, 2007, 11:43 AM ] IP Logged

It said it was blocked!
IP Logged

the only main differance I see is the shout Box. You have to be a member to use it now.
IP Logged

It said it was blocked!

Ah yes, I blocked it some time ago for legal reasons. But you're not missing out, it didn't work very well for MurraysWorld.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply