Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Post removal requests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Post removal requests

(Read 1138 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Post removal requests « on: February 23, 2009, 01:19 PM »

This thread is for making requests to have the contents of an old post removed because you feel it reveals your real identity.

Please post a link to the post you that you want edited with an explanation as to why you think it reveals your identity. A moderator will then decide whether it is appropriate to comply with your request.
[ Last edit by Mark February 23, 2009, 04:41 PM ] IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Post removal requests « Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 04:04 PM »

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/your-photos/random-photos/msg368910/#msg368910

please
[ Last edit by Mark February 23, 2009, 04:30 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Post removal requests « Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 04:06 PM »

Done.
[ Last edit by Mark February 23, 2009, 04:30 PM ] IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 08:05 PM »

All of my sex posts?? lol
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 08:19 PM »

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/chit-chat/clydey%27s-stories/msg411440/#msg411440
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 08:25 PM »

You should probably send Andrew a PM about that as this thread is only about your posts and what Andrew did does not break the privacy rule we put in place recently.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:28 PM »

How does it not?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 08:30 PM »

Because you have already knowingly posted your name in this forum (public domain) and then deleted it at a later stage, so Andrew did not discover that information privately and therefore has the right to post it.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 08:35 PM »

Does that mean the likes of Neil can go on another rampage then?  Or other people who remember all of that ****?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37 PM »

Neil only knew that information through private means and it was not public domain before he posted it. If he were to post that sex stuff again it would be removed again.

Can other people post up about it because they discovered it through public domain? I'm not sure, it's a bit of a grey area as we have not had to think about the rule much.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 09:07 PM »

Neil only knew that information through private means and it was not public domain before he posted it. If he were to post that sex stuff again it would be removed again.

Can other people post up about it because they discovered it through public domain? I'm not sure, it's a bit of a grey area as we have not had to think about the rule much.

Well surely if someone posts about spit roasting or other similar stories, then they can be referred to at any time in the future? I don't see the grey area.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 09:15 PM »

I'm not talking about spit roasts, I'm referring to the stuff you came out with when you had your lil spat.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 09:20 PM »

I'm not talking about spit roasts, I'm referring to the stuff you came out with when you had your lil spat.

However, mark is talking about public domain posts (ie the post I quoted), which are referred to later and attributed to the poster at a later date. I was saying on that point that I don't see the grey area. Follow?
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 09:25 PM »

Not really Think  Isn't Mark talking about other people mentioning the stuff you said ages ago?  The sex stuff I was joking about.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Post removal requests « Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 09:29 PM »

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow. The part in bold is what I am referring to. If people post up stuff (i.e. you posting up about spit roasts (joking or not search me ) ) And then someone else refers to it later (i.e. Andrew) then you have no right to complain as you posted about it? That was what I meant.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »