Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Should we go back to posts without edit notices? (VOTE!)
Poll
Question: Should we go back to posts without edit notices?  (Voting closed: June 08, 2008, 12:44 PM)
Yes. - 5 (45.5%)
No. - 6 (54.5%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Reply

Should we go back to posts without edit notices? (VOTE!)

Can you make it plain or bold text? The italics are dire no
IP Logged

It's pretty much the standard to have edit notices in italics but I can change it if you want. I really don't like the bolded Today/Yesterday notices but the way its coded means I can't really change that for the moment.
IP Logged

It's pretty much the standard to have edit notices in italics but I can change it if you want. I really don't like the bolded Today/Yesterday notices but the way its coded means I can't really change that for the moment.

I've kinda got used to ignoring it, so I still don't really care.

But if we do keep it then I'd prefer the grace period a little longer than 3 minutes, since my network connection's sometimes really slow and an edit can take at least that long ... Smile
IP Logged

But that's very unusual so upping the grace period too such a high level just to cater for one user would not be right.
IP Logged

But that's very unusual so upping the grace period too such a high level just to cater for one user would not be right.

I was just tossing the comment out to see if anyone else agreed .... Smile

If I'm the only one then I have to accept that, as in any democracy, minorities will be persecuted. 

IP Logged

as in any democracy, minorities will be persecuted.

Oh shut it you! roflmao
IP Logged

Sorry - I'd forgotten that MW is a "benevolent dictatorship" (Machiavelli's favourite) ...

lmao
IP Logged

No, it's fine as it is now Smile
IP Logged

Gah, I don't want people to know if I edit my posts!
IP Logged

Did you vote "Yes" in the poll? It doesn't seem to have changed.
IP Logged

I think we should have like a 5 minute grace period, that way it doesn't show up post editing for spelling mistakes and the such. 5 minutes is a nice round number! If it's 3 minutes I start feeling anxious, because that isn't a nicely rounded up number!!!!!!
IP Logged

Disappointed with the result of this poll Frown
IP Logged

Why, did you want to get rid of it?
IP Logged

It looks ugly and messy Frown
IP Logged

It doesn't look that bad.  But your the boss and if you don't like it you should get shot of it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Reply