Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Shoutbox
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Reply

Shoutbox

Shoutbox v2 is implemented, it's the 'Ultimate Shoutbox' mod for SMF but highly customised for MW.

New things:

- You can post links.

- You must login using your MW account to post, so no spammers.

- Moderators can delete posts.

[ Last edit by Mark June 22, 2006, 09:05 PM ] IP Logged

thankoo mark *high5* its great fun (how juvenille - liking posting links but it s great!!!) x(",)x
IP Logged

Very nice Mark!  =D> =D>

Indeed no more hijackings and spam. And i do believe there are emoticons as well!  :P

I'll limit myself...! Wink It will get very colourful!  Whistle
IP Logged

Thanks! hug
IP Logged
arka

Wll done for doing this Mark, it saves us from a lot of trouble. hug

But I have a tiny problem. Nothing major, but the Refresh button is not functioning in my shoutbox. Its not the biggest problem though, as I can always move the mouse a few inches above and click the Browser Refresh button.
IP Logged

Ooooo great stuff Mark Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy clap clap clap
IP Logged
goslabs

Nooooo !!  The end of all my false identities  Crying or Very sad

I must have had between 30-50 in the last 6 months:  Lucy, Sam, 1, Tom, Guillermo, The stalker of shallowville, etc etc. The list goes on.

ranting  at the new shoutbox 
IP Logged

Wll done for doing this Mark, it saves us from a lot of trouble. hug

But I have a tiny problem. Nothing major, but the Refresh button is not functioning in my shoutbox. Its not the biggest problem though, as I can always move the mouse a few inches above and click the Browser Refresh button.

Should work now but still need to figure out how to make it functional in FireFox...
IP Logged
arka

Should work now but still need to figure out how to make it functional in FireFox...

hug Its working for me, I use Opera.
IP Logged

hug Its working for me, I use Opera.

Don't be so sure. In FireFox it appears to work but it doesn't actually do the task, just fakes it.
IP Logged

Nooooo !!  The end of all my false identities  Crying or Very sad

I must have had between 30-50 in the last 6 months:  Lucy, Sam, 1, Tom, Guillermo, The stalker of shallowville, etc etc. The list goes on.

ranting  at the new shoutbox 

roflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmao
IP Logged
arka

Don't be so sure. In FireFox it appears to work but it doesn't actually do the task, just fakes it.

Simple way to check it out on Opera: one of you two please post something in the shoutbox.
IP Logged

Don't worry, I'll get it working in FireFox and Opera soon.
IP Logged
arka

Take your time Mark. Its actually nothing. It would save me around .02 of a second I guess.
IP Logged

I don't want people refreshing the whole frontpage, quite a few database queries are processed on 1 refresh because it grabs a lot of info from the message board. So to save server load having that refresh button work is important! Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Reply