Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Shoutbox 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Shoutbox

(Read 3465 times)
arka
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 11:38 PM »

Cheers then goodjob
IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 11:50 AM »

roflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmao

LOl !   I think Tomas Caciovelli was the best of all my creations though don't you agree. I didn't really mean him to turn out as he did though, it just kind of happened. I meant to release a new creation on April fools day but everyone would have guessed who it was - my next creation will have to wait a few months though as I promised Julia, it will come. I have a number of ideas...

Mark, are you able to recover stuff which has been deleted several months ago ?   
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 12:43 PM »

Mark, are you able to recover stuff which has been deleted several months ago ?   

I have backups going months back so probably yes but I won't Wink
IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 01:05 PM »

Razz  @ Mark.

I was just thinking of recovering the Tomas Caciovelli intro post, for posterity. As JohnW said at the time, it is the best intro post ever and a good administrator ought to listen to his mods  Wink.   
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 06:24 PM »

Oooo.... excellent stuff, Mark!  =D>  =D> Totally love it Very Happy
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 07:06 PM »

my next creation will have to wait a few months though as I promised Julia, it will come. I have a number of ideas...

You watch yourself! Razz

I was in Russia for three weeks when the Caciovelli thing happened so i didn't see all the drama! Frown

Whistle OMG - you were "tom" in the Shoutbox?  ranting

hug hug

IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 07:32 PM »

Lol !!!    whip and whack for not replying to my last pm, lol !!

Razz  @ Mark for not reposting the 1st post of the Caciovelli intro.

Yes I was Tom in the shoutbox, the guy who said he knew you from Swiss Cottage swimming club. I managed to convince you that I had met you for about 3 days which was funny, you post so much info about yourself on the web, lol !!!

I've also been Banannie, top_spin, arka, davidB and Richie at many, many times in the shoutbox.
I was the first richie, there are many others - I'll post them when I remember

IP Logged
arka
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 07:36 PM »

Oh dear! What wrong have the kids done to deserve an additional me!

Hope you didn't damage my reputation.....

I wont know as I didn't bother about the Shoutbox even four weeks back.
IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 07:40 PM »

I've only been arka for a couple of times in the shoutbox, and it's been in the last 4 weeks, I managed to convince everyone I was you. Took me a while to get into your personality.
IP Logged
arka
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 07:45 PM »

Even now I'm not much of a shoutbox person. Yes, my personality is rather easy to get into.

Hope you did not attack anybody personally or something.....

Or did not say anything against my 'strong as the Rock of Gibraltor' ideologies... It would be a bad outlook if it seemed that I was supporting an independent Wales or something like that.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 07:46 PM »

Lol !!!    whip and whack for not replying to my last pm, lol !!

Razz  @ Mark for not reposting the 1st post of the Caciovelli intro.

Yes I was Tom in the shoutbox, the guy who said he knew you from Swiss Cottage swimming club. I managed to convince you that I had met you for about 3 days which was funny, you post so much info about yourself on the web, lol !!!

I've also been Banannie, top_spin, arka, davidB and Richie at many, many times in the shoutbox.
I was the first richie, there are many others - I'll post them when I remember

Was richie_c actually you then?

(i could check this with the logs and find out but I so can't be bothered...)
IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 07:47 PM »

Of course I didn't attack anyone personally, arka would never do such a thing, I would have been found out and banned for the 7th time.

I agree with your ideologies, like a united Britain and an end to Scottish and Welsh independence [though Laura will kill me for this]
IP Logged
goslabs
Re: Shoutbox « Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 07:50 PM »

Was richie_c actually you then?

(i could check this with the logs and find out but I so can't be bothered...)

I wasn't the richie c who was a member here, though I did pretend to be him on the shoutbox several times. There was also a richie before richie c  and also a richard - both of those were me. Sometimes I used proxies for these guys.

I was caoimhe once on the shoutbox aswell. Jean-Pierre was another identity. 
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 07:50 PM »

I think you'll find we have a united Britain and I also think you'll find I've never supported the idea of Welsh independence.

However, I do think it's all too easy for you guys to see it from an Anglocentric viewpoint.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Shoutbox « Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 07:52 PM »

I wasn't the richie c who was a member here, though I did pretend to be him on the shoutbox several times. There was also a richie before richie c  and also a richard - both of those were me. Sometimes I used proxies for these guys.

I was caoimhe once on the shoutbox aswell. Jean-Pierre was another identity. 

You're a sad little man.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »