Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Smileys.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Reply

Smileys.

I like it. Looks genuinely sad.

Frown Frown

Yea exactly what was missing.  yay Superman Mark!  w00t
IP Logged

yay is my new favourite smiley - it is SOO cute!
IP Logged

tango This one is amazing!

thumb up- This is the 'Brad Gilbert' emoticon.

roflmao
IP Logged

thumb up- This is the 'Brad Gilbert' emoticon.

lmao that is so true!
IP Logged

unsure :p Frown Very Happy Smile Neutral < These are all invision powerboard emoticons?
IP Logged

unsure :p Frown Very Happy Smile Neutral < These are all invision powerboard emoticons?

Probably - I just go about stealing smileys from other boards  yay
IP Logged
arka

The sad smiley had a darkish background sort of thing. What happened to it? confused
IP Logged

I love those smileys.
IP Logged

I like quite a few of the new emoticons... so I have saved ALL the emoticons off here onto my hard drive  yay
IP Logged
arka

Mark, could we have both the codes for the wink smiley like before? I mean... both "   ; ) " and " wink ".

Otherwise the old posts look a bit silly. Frown 

Some contain the word " wink " instead of smileys.

If there is some kind of a problem in doing that, tell me, and I'll do it the hard way by modifying all my old posts. Smile
IP Logged

If there is some kind of a problem in doing that, tell me, and I'll do it the hard way by modifying all my old posts. Smile

lol You are mental.
IP Logged
arka

Good point. Smile
IP Logged

I get annoyed too when I read my old posts, full of mistakes... Rolling Eyes And with some codes that don't represent anything. I feel the need to correct all the faults.
I'm really glad some of you pedants helped me improve my English. Smile
IP Logged
arka

Ha! Looks like I'll have to do it the hard way. woohoo
IP Logged

confused Crying or Very sad hug shocking wub Whistle cmon yeah yay w00t nervous pray clap Think Rolling Eyes doh Little tongue man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

CATS!! w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Reply