MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Suggestions?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37 Reply

Suggestions?

Can we have a general tennis column's section?
IP Logged

Can we have a general tennis column's section?
The point of columns are that they are actual columns for the main website. We couldn't have general tennis columns being published on this website.
IP Logged

The point of columns are that they are actual columns for the main website. We couldn't have general tennis columns being published on this website.

Alright.
IP Logged

Alright.
I want to do it but it simply doesn't make sense for a Murray website.

Maybe when he retires and if this place turns into some tennis website lol
IP Logged

Interesting idea but isn't that bit insulting to Jamie? lol
Not really since it's an Andy forum Smile  It's simply logistical, no offence to Jamie :F
IP Logged

It was an idea because you said that you wanted more publishing and it can be hard when there isn't much going on to report or write about.
IP Logged

Not really since it's an Andy forum Smile  It's simply logistical, no offence to Jamie :F
I really like the idea and I suppose there are so few posts about Jamie it makes sense Think
IP Logged

tennisworld.com ?

snap up the domain now!
IP Logged

A scoreboard installed somewhere.
IP Logged

tennisworld.com ?

snap up the domain now!

Nice name.
IP Logged

Almost any decent tennis domain is already taken... that's how it is in the domain sphere.

The only tennis domains I own are tennislite.com and tennisfallout.com
IP Logged

You should develop up another domain so that there is two forums, gets rid of less clutter about general tennis on this one.
IP Logged

Almost any decent tennis domain is already taken... that's how it is in the domain sphere.

The only tennis domains I own are tennislite.com and tennisfallout.com
Oh at http://tennisworld.com/ it says:   This GREAT Domain Name may be FREE if Your Idea is BIG and Profitable enough. We Build to Suit and have other options. Click here to inquire.
IP Logged

You should develop up another domain so that there is two forums, gets rid of less clutter about general tennis.
I get your logic but it's important to keep the tennis content here, it helps with the reputation for MurraysWorld as a website in search engines and such.
IP Logged

Visit http://tennisworld.com/ it says:   This GREAT Domain Name may be FREE if Your Idea is BIG and Profitable enough. We Build to Suit and have other options. Click here to inquire.
It's snapped up for the purpose of selling to a business for a hefty price. But suppose there's no harm in asking.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37 Reply