Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Trusted Status
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22 Reply

Trusted Status

Why?
Because out of the people who are fairly close to getting it, I think those two are more likely to contribute out of most of the others. Also, they appear to be sensible and trustworthy members.
[ Last edit by Mark August 06, 2008, 07:51 PM ] IP Logged

Right ho
IP Logged

Sure.  How exactly do I do that anyway?  I assume it's relatively simple.
Thanks.

Just remove the [ h ] tags and whatever is in that post will show on the front page and at the top of the forum index.

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/frontpage-updates-t6589.0.html;msg229680#msg229680
IP Logged

Thanks.

Just remove the [ h ] tags and whatever is in that post will show on the front page and at the top of the forum index.

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/frontpage-updates-t6589.0.html;msg229680#msg229680

Can I do a quick test to make sure I get it right?  I'm not sure what the format is and I don't want to cock anything up.

"Andy Murray will face Novak Djokovic in his first round match at the 2008 Olympics".

Anything like that?
IP Logged

Because out of the people who are fairly close to getting it, I think those two are more likely to contribute out of most of the others. Also, they appear to be sensible and trustworthy members.

I had planned to bring the site down through social engineering.  Given that you have deemed me trustworthy, I have decided to put those plans on hold.

That is all.
IP Logged

Does that mean the people not given trusted status as seen as un-sensible and un-trustworthy members?
IP Logged

Good additions - agree with Yamor, not so sure about Clydey. Very Happy
IP Logged

What about Sarah you bastttttards. Frown Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Good additions - agree with Yamor, not so sure about Clydey. Very Happy

Frown
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

What about Sarah you bastttttards. Frown Crying or Very sad

Mark accepts sexual favours.

There's a reason Yamor got fast tracked.
IP Logged

Clearly a reason you did also. Smile
IP Logged

Shhhh, Clydey. Not so loud...
IP Logged

Clearly a reason you did also. Smile

I just watched.
IP Logged

Does that mean the people not given trusted status as seen as un-sensible and un-trustworthy members?
No Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22 Reply