Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Trusted Status 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Trusted Status

(Read 4685 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #300 on: August 08, 2008, 05:49 PM »

Fast Tracked: bestofbarry, Sarah_, netcord and AL1874.

This was an exception, there will not be any more mass member reviews in future. Fast track will continue to have no official process and will be implemented at any time for any reason.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #301 on: August 08, 2008, 09:44 PM »

After reading your posts since I last posted Clydey and having the nerve to say I was insulting you before you called me a tit, a fool and the rest is just bang out of order, especially when I explained a million times that it was never a personal slight. You clearly went off on one before I did. You really are a loose cannon when it comes to arguments.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #302 on: August 08, 2008, 09:46 PM »

Wow, how did that get personal?

I'm in favour of Clydey being trusted, he's a good guy and him being awake at all hours will be valuable. Glad it was kept that way. Smile
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #303 on: August 08, 2008, 09:51 PM »

"I do however, now have a problem with Clydey for assuming it was all about him rather than the site. f**king arrogant pri*k"

One of many reasons why I lost patience and called you a tit.  

I think the argument has run its course.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #304 on: August 08, 2008, 09:54 PM »

Wow, how did that get personal?

I'm in favour of Clydey being trusted, he's a good guy and him being awake at all hours will be valuable. Glad it was kept that way. Smile

Agreed.  I am indeed a good guy Wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #305 on: August 08, 2008, 10:11 PM »

It seems Neil felt cheated that I was "rewarding" Clydey when he hadn't done as much as he did when he got the status. In fact, I was rewarding MurraysWorld by giving him the status - that's one more person who might help out.

Clydey is a bit of a loose cannon in arguments but I think his passionate responses were justified as he certainly wasn't the person who made this personal. And that's an opinion from someone who often is infuriated by Clydey in pretty much every argument.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #306 on: August 08, 2008, 10:17 PM »

It seems Neil felt cheated that I was "rewarding" Clydey when he hadn't done as much as he did when he got the status. In fact, I was rewarding MurraysWorld by giving him the status - that's one more person who might help out.

Clydey is a bit of a loose cannon in arguments but I think his passionate responses were justified as he certainly wasn't the person who made this personal. And that's an opinion from someone who often is infuriated by Clydey in pretty much every argument.

You should learn to make less assumptions. And it was him who made it personal.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #307 on: August 08, 2008, 10:19 PM »

And it was him who made it personal.
If you can find me a quote from Clydey where you think this was first made personal and I can't find one before that of you making it personal then I will concede.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #308 on: August 08, 2008, 10:24 PM »

If you can find me a quote from Clydey where you think this was first made personal and I can't find one before that of you making it personal then I will concede.

He said he was taking it personally from the start..... that's making it personal especially when I explain with appropriate smileys ( Smile ) so as to avoid confusion and bad feeling that it wasn't. Somehow, I think that is making it personal.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #309 on: August 08, 2008, 10:25 PM »

You're so far out of line, Neil, it's not even funny.  The fact that you don't like me has no bearing on whether I'm trustworthy.

To answer your point, I wasn't even aware you could contribute unless you had certain privileges.  I'm happy to contribute to this site and I'm not about to bring the site to a grinding halt just because I can do a few news updates, am I?  Your attitude stinks.  Your personal opinion of me is no indication of how trustworthy I am, so get that in your head.

This makes it personal by accusing me of using personal feelings and saying I was out of line. That good enough?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #310 on: August 08, 2008, 10:53 PM »

OK, I concede.

Although it should be noted that you brought things to a new level when you called him a "f**king arrogant pri*k".
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #311 on: August 09, 2008, 01:54 PM »

Mark, me posting asking 'Why?' these members had been fast-tracked wasn't me fishing for a trusted status for myself.
I would prefer you to have seen me as member suitable on your own accord.
However, I'm not complaining and I'm gunna show you that it's a wise move. Smile

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #312 on: August 09, 2008, 02:02 PM »

I understand Sarah, it was more about how other people were bringing you up Smile
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #313 on: August 09, 2008, 02:09 PM »

I know! I felt my ears burning yesterday definetly.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Trusted Status « Reply #314 on: October 01, 2008, 07:28 AM »

Im not even on halfway to be top seed Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »