Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 376 Reply

Questions & Updates

lol.thats great.well done although i didnt know that the oligarchy had arisen from the shallows of the female psyche.
IP Logged

Sorry about the 'banned' message some of you got, I'm doing some things to do the server today so expect some downtime now and again.

I got all your emails, you people do panic don't you!!? Wink
IP Logged

oops sorry im a panicky person :-)
IP Logged

Mark you created a monster.... we are all very addicted to this site, and suddenly going cold turkey isn't fun... #-o
IP Logged

upfunny Atleast you got to see what the same thing shoutbox spammers get when they are banned.
IP Logged

lol me too.i was also paranoid id unwittingly compromised our agreement in some way
really just shows how much were all on here now doesnt it.how many emails did u get?
IP Logged

too right. and im going home tomorrow, thats three whole days of withdrawal symptoms!
IP Logged

3 emails + 1 private message but that is a lot considering the users who were online.

I'd personally never go to the effort to email the admin if the site was down for a bit Smile

One email from TCK:

why am i banned, i didnt do anythin wrong?  this is the worst murray website ever and will be lookign elsewher
IP Logged

were both the emails mine?
IP Logged

No Smile
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
3 emails + 1 private message but that is a lot considering the users who were online.

I'd personally never go to the effort to email the admin if the site was down for a bit Smile

One email from TCK:

why am i banned, i didnt do anythin wrong?  this is the worst murray website ever and will be lookign elsewher

Ha ha at least i wasnt that extreme!
IP Logged

It wasnt so much that the site was down as that we were banned Wink
Also - you might not have known about it for some reason and we could have been stuck without mw forever!!
IP Logged

That's true, thanks for the emails they are appreciated as I might of not known as Laura said!
IP Logged

yeah i thought my second one was slightly threatening but obv not that bad

edit: although i did think it was also quite witty
IP Logged

TCK roflmao I would never get so mad over being banned... Saying thinks which aren't true! But if I got banned, I would also prove I'm right and Mark was wrong banning me... You wouldn't get off so quickly Wink Just joking! But I don't think I would send an e-mail, or would I? dontknow
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 376 Reply