Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 371 Reply

Questions & Updates

Reply

Quote from: "Bevc"
Love the new look!  goodjob

Love the crimbo look too - someone put crimbo emoticons on one of earlier topics and can't find them now!  pullhair


I think that might have possibly been me with the crimbo emotiocons.. just using more band width as usual. Sorry!  Whistle  Wink
As for the lights.. on my street they went up about 2 weeks ago.  :uhm: Can't wait for christmas now! yahooo
IP Logged
Reply

what does everyone think of the 'our community' banner?
IP Logged
Reply

Hah that is the default banner for this template. I like how you wanted to say "what the hell is that crap" but you said "so what does everyone think of the banner", how very polite of you. Smile

 I was just doing things to try and fix the log in issue everyone is having. I think it could be fixed now, but please tell me if it isn't.
IP Logged
Reply

I had it about 5 minutes ago, while posting a post - but that was when the community banner was up and everything was going a bit "crazy"  Whistle i suppose you were sorting it out so that's why it happened then.
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "Mark"
Hah that is the default banner for this template. I like how you wanted to say "what the hell is that crap" but you said "so what does everyone think of the banner", how very polite of you. Smile

 I was just doing things to try and fix the log in issue everyone is having. I think it could be fixed now, but please tell me if it isn't.


lol yes, i did indeed want to say that Surprised) you read me like a book!
all fixed now - thank you mark for all the effort you put in!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
I had it about 5 minutes ago, while posting a post - but that was when the community banner was up and everything was going a bit "crazy"  Whistle i suppose you were sorting it out so that's why it happened then.


OK the good news is, I do know what is causing the login issue, but right now I'm attempting to fix it the quickest way rather than do something that would require the forums to go down for a bit.

I have made all the changes only just now, so keep me updated.
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "Mark"
Hah that is the default banner for this template. I like how you wanted to say "what the hell is that crap" but you said "so what does everyone think of the banner", how very polite of you. Smile

 I was just doing things to try and fix the log in issue everyone is having. I think it could be fixed now, but please tell me if it isn't.


lol yes, i did indeed want to say that Surprised) you read me like a book!
all fixed now - thank you mark for all the effort you put in!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


My pleasure!
IP Logged
Reply

i just had a wee problem there where when i tried to look at anything message board typish at all it came up with something saying please make sure you have uninstalled certain directories but thats not happening now(obv since im posting here)
IP Logged
Reply

Yeah that was something I did and it won't show again.
IP Logged
Reply

notworthy Excellent work Mark.. looks like things are going back to normal.  search Thank you!  goodjob  
And no more log in ridiculousness. Very Happy
IP Logged
Reply

Brilliant, I hope it is fixed! Next time please complain more, not enough people told me about it which suggested it wasn't a major problem.

P.S. People like me and John who use FireFox to browse the internet barely got the problem, that is why I didn't notice it much Neutral
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "Bevc"
Love the new look!  goodjob

Love the crimbo look too - someone put crimbo emoticons on one of earlier topics and can't find them now!  pullhair


I think that might have possibly been me with the crimbo emotiocons.. just using more band width as usual. Sorry!  Whistle  Wink


No, no - don't apologise!  Loved them and wished I could look at them again!
IP Logged
Reply

Quote from: "Mark"
Brilliant, I hope it is fixed! Next time please complain more, not enough people told me about it which suggested it wasn't a major problem.

P.S. People like me and John who use FireFox to browse the internet barely got the problem, that is why I didn't notice it much Neutral


I use firefox but I don't automatically log in - only just noticed that the box is ticked!
IP Logged
Amy
Reply

quick question mark- how big are our avatars allowed to be? as in kilobites?
IP Logged
Reply

Please try and aim for 100x100 pixels and if you do that, file size won't be a problem.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 371 Reply