Questions & Updates

A funny Aileen.....liking it.

The Jack-O left his box.
IP Logged

Meeee!  yay

And me
IP Logged

And me

Hello Angie. lol I'm being a pest today. I already have victims such as Aileen and Elly.
IP Logged

Hello Angie. lol I'm being a pest today. I already have victims such as Aileen and Elly.
You're quite endearing in a hyperactive sort of way...  Very Happy
IP Logged

Piss off lol  cmon yeah
IP Logged

You're quite endearing in hyperactive sort of way...  Very Happy

I'm a fun jolly teenager. You don't get many around here nowadays *cough*Aileen*cough* lol. I'm very lovable.
IP Logged

Piss off lol  cmon yeah

Angie, I thought we were friends? How very awkward.
IP Logged

I'm a fun jolly teenager. You don't get many around here nowadays *cough*Aileen*cough* lol. I'm very lovable.
Well,. you've exhausted me.  I'm off for a bit of quiet 'me' time.  Behave yourself!  Very Happy
IP Logged

At your age shouldn't you be locked in your room watching the Brit awards Connor? Rocking away tae Mumford & Sons  w00t
IP Logged

At your age shouldn't you be locked in your room watching the Brit awards Connor? Rocking away tae Mumford & Sons  w00t

Did Emeli Sande perform? I love her! I hate Mumford and Sons. Very Happy
IP Logged

Aileen has gone awfully quiet since I sent her a PM. I fear the worst Frown
IP Logged

Very true.....you & Zarf r the only young scallywags on here ( that I know of anyway)
IP Logged

Very true.....you & Zarf r the only young scallywags on here ( that I know of anyway)

I'll bring some of me Andy crew here to join up. Then you will have to get a forum restraining order to keep us idiots from pissing you all off.
IP Logged

Did Emeli Sande perform? I love her! I hate Mumford and Sons. Very Happy

Emeli is performing soon. I have seen her sing live twice this past year in Glasgow she is outstanding!!
IP Logged

Emeli is performing soon. I have seen her sing live twice this past year in Glasgow she is outstanding!!

Yeah. Best female singer to come out of Scotland in years!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 ... 376 Reply