MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 375 Reply

Questions & Updates

No worries Mark.  Fortunately I've been able to comment on the match with two members by email.
IP Logged

^ Oh the joy.
IP Logged

No worries Mark.  Fortunately I've been able to comment on the match with two members by email.

This is quite worrying - who uses email anymore?
IP Logged

^ Oh the joy.
It was, thank you.  A bit of company during matches is always nice.

This is quite worrying - who uses email anymore?
You're just being silly again Gangsta.
IP Logged

Hi. When will the schedule for 2014 be updated?
IP Logged

It's updated by the community so anyone fancy doing it? You'll need 'Top Seed' or above to edit directly.

And angie, I've fast tracked you to 'Trusted Status' in case you want to give it a shot.
IP Logged

Mark, is there any chance of setting up an RSS feed on the main news page of MW so we can get news articles related to Andy more often?
IP Logged

It's updated by the community so anyone fancy doing it? You'll need 'Top Seed' or above to edit directly.

And angie, I've fast tracked you to 'Trusted Status' in case you want to give it a shot.

I'm past Top Seed, so I'll do it if you want?
IP Logged

I'm past Top Seed, so I'll do it if you want?
Yeah that would be cool, thanks. Just copy and paste the contents of the first post into another post to experiment. The format is a little strange you see.
IP Logged

Ooh im flattered Wink
IP Logged

Mark, is there any chance of setting up an RSS feed on the main news page of MW so we can get news articles related to Andy more often?
It's so easy for people to get news though... I wonder how much value that really adds. Think

Ooh im flattered Wink
lol
IP Logged

Yeah that would be cool, thanks. Just copy and paste the contents of the first post into another post to experiment. The format is a little strange you see.
Is it the code you want or the actual fully formatted schedule?
IP Logged

On second thoughts that's way too complex for a mind like mine to do, over to you Angie lol
IP Logged

On second thoughts that's way too complex for a mind like mine to do, over to you Angie lol

Nae chance lol....anyone else???
IP Logged

Nae chance lol....anyone else???

If we can't do it, what chance has anyone else got? lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 375 Reply