MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 375 Reply

Questions & Updates

Happened before you posted. Quicker next time... come on.

I had the quote on my 'quick reply', didn't see the edit until I posted!
IP Logged

Are we fixing the banner or keeping it, by the way?
IP Logged

What do you mean fixing it?
IP Logged

What do you mean fixing it?

I thought we were changing the outline tennis player because it looks like Andy Roddick. lol
IP Logged

I thought we were changing the outline tennis player because it looks like Andy Roddick. lol
That is honestly the most difficult thing ever. You see that person is posing so it's perfect for the logo. I've not come across an image of Murray that would look right vectorised there. His serving technique just doesn't match.

I think most people barely give the logo a second thought so wouldn't notice or care, so I'm not too concerned. But if there is an image out there that would look right, I'd take it in a flash.
IP Logged

That is honestly the most difficult thing ever. You see that person is posing so it's perfect for the logo. I've not come across an image of Murray that would look right vectorised there. His serving technique just doesn't match.

I think most people barely give the logo a second thought so wouldn't notice or care, so I'm not too concerned. But if there is an image out there that would look right, I'd take it in a flash.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
IP Logged

Cheers blud.
IP Logged

I can't get a new Profile. pic Frown  I put it as small as possible.  It won't change
IP Logged

It takes a while to change I think, mine didn't change straight away but when I came back on a few hours later it had changed.
IP Logged

The cache gets refreshed every 2 hours at server level. So you should try refreshing your avatar (CTRL+F5) after this period.

Make sure your image is no bigger than 1MB.

Should all be fine then.
IP Logged

What happened to the FAQ portion of this thread?
IP Logged

Don't panic, you can find it here: http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/feedback/faq/

Very Happy
IP Logged

I never break a sweat over these things.
IP Logged

You don't say Smile
IP Logged

My God, it literally takes ages to post.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 375 Reply