Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 376 Reply

Questions & Updates

Yeah, how about MuzzahFan gets that badge and I get 'Picture Queen' or something? lol Just kidding....

Mark, while we are at it, can I please get some sort of badge as well for my contributions on this forum? Like Tennis Goddess perhaps?
IP Logged

We could have something like that with a mod. I've just always been weary about likes and karma features turning things into a popularity contest. Think

Are there any particular reasons why you consider that feature valuable?

Meh not exactly valuable I guess. Just a fun feature.
IP Logged

Well, I do have a plan.

This has motivated me to fully investigate us moving to a new hosting company which I have been eyeing up for a couple of years. I have the new server live and now it's time to experiment. Smile
Good luck!

I made the Chardy one. Laundry just turned it into a war and decided to nick me job.
And I nicked it twice as well - Sousa and now Djokovic matches.  Oh dear!  LOL 
IP Logged

Mark, while we are at it, can I please get some sort of badge as well for my contributions on this forum? Like Tennis Goddess perhaps?

How about a badge for lurkers  Whistle
IP Logged

May I just say Aileen. I didn't receive a 2nd apology note. I am very disappointed, I thought you were a kind lady :P
IP Logged

May I just say Aileen. I didn't receive a 2nd apology note. I am very disappointed, I thought you were a kind lady :P
And you are getting a little too cheeky for your own good.  Now go find something worthwhile to do. Smile
IP Logged

You, my lad, are getting a little too cheeky for your own good.  Now go find something worthwhile to do. Smile

:P Sorry Aileen. I have nothing to do. Frown
IP Logged

:P Sorry Aileen. I have nothing to do. Frown
I guess that's kind of obvious. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I guess that's kind of obvious. Rolling Eyes

I hope your not angry with me Very Happy
IP Logged

Mark, what do you think about this serving pic of Andy?

IP Logged

Nice but when vectorised it will look like he is holding a stick rather than a racquet.
IP Logged

I am going to beat you with a stick. Very Happy
IP Logged

Wink
IP Logged

Mark can I post a pic from a public twitter account to here even if the picture shows the tweeter and not just Andy?
IP Logged

Mark, have you considered a new design for this website? Not saying the current is bad, its brilliant. I think a new design would look amazing, especially if you are wanting to switch servers for new features.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 376 Reply