Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 ... 376 Reply

Questions & Updates

No I haven't and it would require a lot of time.

Remember this current design has a purpose. It's not meant to be flashy but rather allow for return visitors to get what they want quickly without interruption.
IP Logged

I'd just change the banner and have some new pictures like Andy holding and kissing his Olympic Gold medal, holding his US Trophy, a couple of Runner up trophies like the Wimbledon one etc. It should capture the important and the latest ones. It should not be heavy to load since these are only pictures and could add some much needed colour. The current one looks a bit backdated. #justmyhumbleopinion
IP Logged

Remember this current design has a purpose. It's not meant to be flashy but rather allow for return visitors to get what they want quickly without interruption.
I really like the simplicity of MW's layout.

IP Logged

Appreciate the feedback as always Smile

In regards to the hosting change... I've been working on it for a few days so far. I'm enjoying it though and my ultimate goal is to have a system where there is no downtime for resource changes, a true cloud experience.
[ Last edit by Mark January 31, 2013, 05:39 PM ] IP Logged

In regards to the hosting change... I've been working on it for a few days so far. I'm enjoying it though and my ultimate goal is to have a system where there is no downtime for resource changes, a true cloud experience.
IP Logged

Very Happy
IP Logged

Say your farewells to the arcade, I'm probably going to ditch it once we move.
IP Logged

Didn't even know it existed, but bye-bye anyway!
IP Logged

Bye Bye arcade! Not gonna miss ya. :P
IP Logged

confused Hi mark its me again Smile no sooner have i learned how to post articles, & i have came up against another problem, having bother posting pics last few days. Every time im trying to post its saying an error has occured: the attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachments or avatar cannot be saved
I have posted many pics before so dont understand what the problem is
IP Logged

What about now?
IP Logged

Ok thats it working again cheers Smile

* .facebook_-634426324-3.jpg (29.85 KB, 716x960 - viewed 79 times.)
IP Logged

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I locked the directory when I was doing a test run of migrating to the new server.
IP Logged

NOOOOO THE ARCADDDDEEEE! SPARE ITS LIFE OH MIGHTY MARK! :P
IP Logged

No probs, I know ally was having problems also but I seen others were posting pics so couldn't understand why I couldn't.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 ... 376 Reply