Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Revised est time - 10:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 ... 375 Reply

Questions & Updates

Still no more logout problems but MW has been running very slow with me since I logged on around 5pm.  Other websites are OK.

It's been kind of slow too from time to time, yes.
IP Logged

Has been a little slow tonight especially when responding to emails sometimes okay but slow on other occasions.
IP Logged

I'm now being told when I tried to edit a post that "The Board you specified doesn't exist".  Then when I tried to delete so's I could re-post I got "Deleting just any posts in this board is not allowed."  And I see that my post has in fact been deleted.  This btw was in News Articles.
[ Last edit by Aileen February 25, 2013, 07:30 PM ] IP Logged

That sounds like you deleted a post and then clicked Back on your browser and then edited and tried deleting again. Is it possible something like that happened?
IP Logged

Is it only a few of us who are having all these log out issues? I am not seeing too many people complaining.
IP Logged

I would assume everyone is susceptible but the more frequent users get it worse.
IP Logged

Well I'm a very frequent user and haven't been logged out since Thursday afternoon.
IP Logged

I mean that this appears to be completely random so frequent users have a higher chance of getting it.

But yeah, it is odd you've not had it for so long.

Anyway, glad I have a couple of reports to pass on before I paid the guy Smile
IP Logged

I mean that this appears to be completely random so frequent users have a higher chance of getting it.

But yeah, it is odd you've not had it for so long.

Anyway, glad I have a couple of reports to pass on before I paid the guy Smile
How much did it cost you, Mark?  Do you not need us users to contribute?
[ Last edit by Mark March 05, 2013, 10:29 PM ] IP Logged

$150 and no need for donations, but thanks Smile
IP Logged

$150 and no need for donations, but thanks Smile
Well - I don't see that as very fair, to be honest.  I don't think you should be out of pocket for running such a good forum.
IP Logged

Well, it's not a charity as I enjoy it and hey, this website got me my job Smile
IP Logged

Well, it's not a charity as I enjoy it and hey, this website got me my job Smile
It only is what it is because of you - no doubt.  Many, many thanks!  hug  I'm enjoying full speed!
IP Logged

I'm enjoying full speed!
It comes and goes Smile
IP Logged

It comes and goes Smile
Doesn't everything, chuck!  lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 ... 375 Reply