MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 376 Reply

Questions & Updates

For those wondering what's going on with the work on the server. It has been assigned low priority so is generally ongoing when more important clients are not needing attention.

Turns out that's a good thing as I'm very short on money this month.

IP Logged

The first rule of gif club is you never double gif.
IP Logged

Too fast for you? Soz.
IP Logged

For those wondering what's going on with the work on the server. It has been assigned low priority so is generally ongoing when more important clients are not needing attention.

Turns out that's a good thing as I'm very short on money this month.
Thanks for the update. Smile
IP Logged

Some issues this morning with CloudFlare.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/03/cloudflare-is-down-due-to-dns-outage-taking-down-785000-websites-including-4chan-wikileaks-metallica-com/
IP Logged

The quoting isn't working for me. I tried to quote Rachie`s post on the BNP Paribas thread but couldn't so had to make general post.
IP Logged

Must have been a one off, probably due to lag.
IP Logged

As usual I don't understand most of this, but it looks like, given the number of data centres and websites involved, CF managed to get things up and running again remarkably quickly.  So, apart from the fact that this probably shouldn't have happened in the first place, is it something that causes you particular concern?
IP Logged

Not at all - CloudFlare is the future, which is demonstrated by the fact the likes of 4chan and Wikileaks use them as well Smile
IP Logged

Must have been a one off, probably due to lag.

Could be, yes.
IP Logged

Or could be not.
IP Logged

That's the donation option online... let's see how this experiment goes.

I've not finished integrating everything yet. Might have something implemented around the avatar area if I can manage it.
IP Logged

Mark.. here's a screenshot when logged in.

* mark.jpg (480.34 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 68 times.)
IP Logged

And when logged out.

* mark 2.jpg (508.07 KB, 1920x1080 - viewed 64 times.)
IP Logged

Sorry, my fault. Should be fixed now?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 376 Reply