MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Questions & Updates
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 375 Reply

Questions & Updates

I was jesting that that you called yourselves men - while behaving like wee boys. Glad to see Robbie seemed to get it. You'll be wanting me back at work with no time for banter!
IP Logged

Totally agree. yes.said it often before... even I cringe with some of my posts but hey it's therapy.

Ah what's a little joke between friends. Gives us all a giggle - though no doubt a few are sighing in despair. EmmaJ - apologies , see what your post descended to!
IP Logged

I was jesting that that you called yourselves men - while behaving like wee boys. Glad to see Robbie seemed to get it. You'll be wanting me back at work with no time for banter!

I got it westie. No problem. Very Happy
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

Ah what's a little joke between friends. Gives us all a giggle - though no doubt a few are sighing in despair. EmmaJ - apologies , see what your post descended to!
Actually , I'm feeling a wee bit flattered, I always thought my humour was on par with a five year old.....I must be maturing . hug
IP Logged

You haven't met my class!!!!!  Just cos their actual age is 11.... :p  But hey, take all 'compliments' you can get.
IP Logged

You haven't met my class!!!!!  Just cos their actual age is 11.... :p  But hey, take all 'compliments' you can get.
I always think boys/men's ages from birth should start from minus 10. Very Happy
IP Logged

Men look at women's behinds and go: what an ass!

Women look at men faces and go: what an ass.
IP Logged

Hmmm. I remember that thread just being a place where people moaned about things. I suppose it's not appropriate anyway.

I didn't get it. Do you mean this thread is not appropriate for my suggestions or my suggestions aren't appropriate?
IP Logged

Actually , I'm feeling a wee bit flattered, I always thought my humour was on par with a five year old.....I must be maturing . hug

Don't flatter yourself.
IP Logged

Do you mean this thread is not appropriate for my suggestions or my suggestions aren't appropriate?
The former.
IP Logged

No worries - I wouldn't have expected anything less from these two characters. Smile
IP Logged

Men look at women's behinds and go: what an ass!

Women look at men faces and go: what an ass.
My god Emma, you have been hurt some where along the line....Come here. hug
IP Logged

My god Emma, you have been hurt some where along the line....Come here. hug

Eww, no, thanks. Go hug Gangsta. lol
IP Logged

Eww, no, thanks. Go hug Gangsta. lol
Ok.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 ... 375 Reply