Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  What's up with my messageboard Mark?
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 Reply

What's up with my messageboard Mark?

No. Neutral
IP Logged

i never saw Neutral before...
IP Logged

You've been missing out then! Neutral

It used to look different, but it's always been here.
IP Logged

i see... Neutral then again... there are some emoticons i almost never used... once i discover them i use them all the time... for example lol
IP Logged

I assume the 'Invalid Request Variable' error is no longer a problem for anyone?
[ Last edit by Mark December 03, 2006, 09:51 PM ] IP Logged

i had it on my dads computer at about 8 o 'clock tonight but i closed the page down, opened it back up again and it worked fine
IP Logged

i had it on my dads computer at about 8 o 'clock tonight but i closed the page down, opened it back up again and it worked fine

Yeah I think it only remains for those browsers/computers that haven't accessed MW since the server change but it no longer seems to happen more than once on any PC.
IP Logged

Well due to my home comp (this is the laptop i am on) not liking IE, it crashes when i try to clear cookies!  doh Laptop has teh music anyway so it;s better!
IP Logged

There is something different  Think

Are the emoticons now level with the text or something?  confused
IP Logged

There is something different  Think

Are the emoticons now level with the text or something?  confused
Yes, I told you about it already.... Wink

It's an unofficial "fix".
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

Nooooooooooooooo! lol <-- Has lost its chin.
IP Logged

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.
IP Logged

When a template error happens and I'm browsing the forum, you can bet I did it and know about it Wink

Cheers anyway.... goodjob
[ Last edit by Mark December 05, 2006, 09:15 PM ] IP Logged

Laura probably went insane when she saw it... Threw her computer across the room! :p
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 Reply