Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  What happened to Mark/his account? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What happened to Mark/his account?  (Read 498 times)
nads
Seed

My Fav AM Pic!

What happened to Mark/his account? « on: March 03, 2008, 09:34 AM »

I notice Marks' old posts appear without the usual parapanelia like the account has been dissabled.

Did I miss something, what happened to Mark - has he switched account or something more sinister?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 09:41 AM »

dontknow But he has only 1 page of previous messages.  Is that the same for all of us?
IP Logged
nads
Seed

My Fav AM Pic!

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 10:37 AM »

Well when I look at the forums now, he's appearing like a 'guest' appears in the news section - just the name, no link on the name, no 'title', no 'stars', no gender or location info, no picture and no caption text, so like a disabled account *cough*Arko*cough*
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 10:47 AM »

The people demand an explanation!
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 11:21 AM »

Yep, Mark's balls are missing.

lmao
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 11:25 AM »

As I have said on a previous occasion, there was a mistake which caused my account to be deleted but once I get a chance I will fully recover it and rejoin my posts to this account with a bit of database hacking.

You should know that this only happened to my account, none of you are affected.
[ Last edit by Mark March 03, 2008, 11:26 AM ] IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29 AM »

As I have said on a previous occasion, there was a mistake which caused my account to be deleted but once I get a chance I will fully recover it and rejoin my posts to this account with a bit of database hacking.

You should know that this only happened to my account, none of you are affected.

Still not a real "explanation" (there was a mistake, indeed), as requested by the people ....

.... so it's good to see it's the same old Mark. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29 AM »

Considering it only involved my account and that the security of this forum and your accounts were never jeapordised, I believe it is my right to withhold any further explanation on the matter Smile
[ Last edit by Mark March 03, 2008, 11:35 AM ] IP Logged
nads
Seed

My Fav AM Pic!

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 01:48 PM »

Thank God you yourself are well then Very Happy ... only IT problems, no unexpected resignations or deaths.  I'm relieved, thanks.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 02:16 PM »

I certainly have not resigned lol
IP Logged
measdale
ATP Level

My life, currently

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 02:20 PM »

I certainly have not resigned lol

I thought the MOB might have got to you.  hammer

Or you got confused and hit some wrong keys while making a fuzzy post. roflmao
[ Last edit by measdale March 03, 2008, 02:21 PM ] IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: 2000 members! (ex-1000 thread) « Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 03:08 PM »

Latest Member: Mark

Mod NoticeSplit posts from 2000 posts thread and merged with this one.
[ Last edit by Mark March 03, 2008, 03:30 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: 2000 members! (ex-1000 thread) « Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 03:16 PM »

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/what-happened-to-markhis-account-t9119.0.html yawn
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: What happened to Mark/his account? « Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 03:25 PM »

Considering it only involved my account and that the security of this forum and your accounts were never jeapordised, I believe it is my right to withhold any further explanation on the matter Smile

Im not surprised lol
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: 2000 members! (ex-1000 thread) « Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 03:26 PM »

I thought someone with the same nickname has joined the board,well there wouldnt be nothing special on it,but now i get it
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »