Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Whats wrong with MW?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Reply

Whats wrong with MW?

Oh sorry! Totally misunderstood what you meant originally and that's my fault as I've just woken up so stupidly didn't read your post properly.

I do see the screenshot, thank you. I think that sort of thing can happen when I don't do the maintenance functions regularly enough, I've done them now so hopefully that has fixed it. If you see it happen again then please say.

goodjob
IP Logged

Markus, I can't post on the news thread or randomness

I think it was something in what I was posting Think

Will try and pm you what I was posting Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Thanks Bev, it's due to the BBC link and a bug with our video embedding modification.

Until I get it fixed, put [ noembed ] tags around the BBC link.
IP Logged

Thanks Bev, it's due to the BBC link and a bug with our video embedding modification.

Until I get it fixed, put [ noembed ] tags around the BBC link.

goodjob
IP Logged

When I said [ noembed ] I didn't mean with the spaces, I used spaces just so I could show you otherwise it would be hidden. I've corrected your post in the News Thread.
IP Logged

When I said [ noembed ] I didn't mean with the spaces, I used spaces just so I could show you otherwise it would be hidden. I've corrected your post in the News Thread.

lol but it worked and thank you for editing.  I'm computer illiterate you know.
IP Logged

My front page is missing almost everything except the news articles - why?? Smile
IP Logged

My front page is missing almost everything except the news articles - why?? Smile
Same here and I thought that it was this school computer that was the problem. lol

On IE 7.
IP Logged

^Hmm mine's okay
IP Logged

I assume something went down in the server which caused the front page to screw up... I haven't been touching anything and everything is loading fine for me right now.

Can you confirm, Allan or Laura?
IP Logged

Yep, back to normal, although I've noticed it a couple of times over the last few days...
IP Logged

Hmm... did it happen when the website was slow?
IP Logged

All good now. Smile

Though AM.com is totally screwed up. fainting
IP Logged

The Murray sites are under attack! lol
IP Logged

Not sure about the slow thing - seems fine now though Smile I'll let you know if I noticed anything again!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 Reply