Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Underground  >  Feedback/Support  >  Whats wrong with MW?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Reply

Whats wrong with MW?

Mark, there's a black strip at the bottom of my screen, but only on a MW page. Also, it won't let me scroll all the way down in any thread... :/
IP Logged

What's your browser and version?

Can you try clearing your browser cache?
IP Logged

It's gone!

And I'm using the newest version of Google Chrome, whatever that is. :p
IP Logged

Yeah same highfive
IP Logged

You're looking to buy in the Wharf?! Why? What happened to west london? Smile
IP Logged

You're looking to buy in the Wharf?! Why? What happened to west london? Smile
Sister pulled out of the arrangement so looking for a place on my own and thus complete freedom of where to buy Smile

Canary Wharf is bloody expensive so might end up buying on the outside of it. I can't believe I never went there until today, officially my favourite place in London.
IP Logged

I can't believe I never went there until today, officially my favourite place in London.

It's so awesome.  See you there in a few years (if I ever graduate) highfive
IP Logged

highfive
IP Logged

Yes but this one is in high demand under governments HomeBuy scheme so not hopeful.

Oh hope you get it yes
IP Logged

Cheers love Smile
IP Logged

OMG I cannot believe you guys actually want to live there...Working there is fine, but it's so soulless - hardly London at all!
IP Logged

OMG I cannot believe you guys actually want to live there...Working there is fine, but it's so soulless - hardly London at all!
Probably the reason I loved it... it felt like another city, like I was in New York. Actually reminded me of my favourite place in the world, Vancouver. Tall modern buildings everywhere and water!! No mountains in the skyline but I can live with that.
IP Logged

And filled with city people and dead on the weekend and in the evenings....hmmmm. Excellent shopping though!
IP Logged

Probably the reason I loved it... it felt like another city, like I was in New York. Actually reminded me of my favourite place in the world, Vancouver. Tall modern buildings everywhere and water!! No mountains in the skyline but I can live with that.

You'll be able to get a boat !!!
IP Logged

And moor it where...?! :
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Reply