Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet

(Read 2048 times)
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet « Reply #75 on: April 03, 2011, 09:55 PM »

Roddick regressed massively under Connors after the short term sugar high.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet « Reply #76 on: April 03, 2011, 10:50 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-1372743/Former-king-Wimbledon-Jimmy-Connors-insists-Id-make-Andy-Murray-champion.html
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet « Reply #77 on: April 03, 2011, 10:52 PM »

Did you miss the previous page? lol
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet « Reply #78 on: April 03, 2011, 10:56 PM »

Did you miss the previous page? lol

It's been a long day.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Connors issues Murray 'call me' tweet « Reply #79 on: April 04, 2011, 02:16 AM »

My 8 year old daughter watched the match with me and called it in game 3!! If she could see it, why can't Andy's "team" see it? Did they sit down and analyze the replay, watch the mistakes he made and try to learn form it? Apparently none of them had any desire to review the match and adjust his attitude, so he plods along........
Where did you learn that?  I read somewhere that the team was analysing the match right into the night and I remember Andy saying something about starting to watch past  matches in order to learn from them.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »