Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Erratic Murray in the ascendency 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Erratic Murray in the ascendency

(Read 1548 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #75 on: May 31, 2011, 06:40 PM »

I used to like MW, but it's fast becoming AM.com, with a growing number of posters patrolling and stamping out any legitimate criticism of the man himself. Shame really, because what attracted me to it in the first place was its general refusal to tow the party line. Frown

Nooo! Don't say so Joe hug
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #76 on: May 31, 2011, 06:49 PM »

I really never do this, but I loved that one Very Happy

Typo, not ignorance, I promise! lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #77 on: May 31, 2011, 06:50 PM »

Typo, not ignorance, I promise! lol

I believe ya Very Happy
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #78 on: May 31, 2011, 06:50 PM »

Nooo! Don't say so Joe hug

It's true. I'm growing weary of it. It's like East Berlin in the 80's around here now. Frown
IP Logged
Rosie
Junior

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #79 on: May 31, 2011, 06:51 PM »

Hope you found my link showing the grounds layout and that you have an abfab time when you get there.  Take some great pix for MW !!
Thanks Daisy, I did find the map. It's strange but I don't remember it being on the website when I looked a few months ago ? Maybe it has been added since I emailed them about it ?
I do hope to take some photos, but knowing my luck this year, I won't see Andy after all. Maybe he will rest his ankle for Wimbledon ?
I think maybe next year I'll try & see him somewhere in Europe. There seemed to be lots of empty seats when he played in Roland Garros ? Probably a better chance there than Wimbledon................
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Erratic Murray in the ascendency « Reply #80 on: May 31, 2011, 06:55 PM »

Thanks Daisy, I did find the map. It's strange but I don't remember it being on the website when I looked a few months ago ? Maybe it has been added since I emailed them about it ?
I do hope to take some photos, but knowing my luck this year, I won't see Andy after all. Maybe he will rest his ankle for Wimbledon ?
I think maybe next year I'll try & see him somewhere in Europe. There seemed to be lots of empty seats when he played in Roland Garros ? Probably a better chance there than Wimbledon................

It's possible/likely that they update their website with all available info as the tournament draws closer Smile

Even if you don't manage to get any Murray pix, we could always suffer and enjoy some of Nadal lol

Good luck with you ticket hunt for future tournaments - maybe even consider the US ... he loves to play there.  One tournament to consider if you were willing to go that far would be Indian Wells in March.  The desert is gorgeous and the weather divine - close to L.A. and Vegas so you could have a fun time !!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »