Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt

(Read 12723 times)
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 02:35 AM »

Great year for Andy!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 02:36 AM »

Oi Mark, get that USO trophy on to the banner. Very Happy
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37 AM »

Can you imagine the weight that has been lifted now? Not only for Murray but everyone around him.

The pressure is completely off. He now has nothing to lose. There are more Slams to come, guaranteed.

Imagine it?  I feel considerably lighter myself and I'm nowhere near him.  Whistle
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37 AM »

Oi Mark, get that USO trophy on to the banner. Very Happy
It's going to be a while. I must go to bed.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39 AM »

Where's Robbie with his champagne?
Poor robbster saving his champs for non-working day. Poor robbie. Was hoping to have a slurp with him.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 02:39 AM »

Poor robbster saving his champs for non-working day. Poor robbie. Was hoping to have a slurp with him.

I have enough booze in me for the both of us.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 02:40 AM »

Replace Jesus for the name Andy, and this is how I feel:

IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 02:42 AM »

I've supported since he turned professional and I guess I've seen just about all his games.  I have never seen someone who so deserves to achieve his goals.  I always believed he could win majors, though I don't mind admitting, that sometimes I wondered if he would.  Well...  HE HAS ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO1111111111111
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 02:45 AM »

Anyone else blub like a baby at the end?
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55 AM »

Yes. I had already gone when he broke to go 5-2 up.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55 AM »

I expect I would have if my dad hadn't been watching at the same time. He doesn't love tennis as much as I do.
IP Logged
nestingus
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 02:59 AM »

OMFG yes!! I have no shame in saying that a cried. This is just too good.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 02:59 AM »

Me. I feel so much for him, his team and family.

Its emotional for all of us on MW (who have suffered on this journey) and Mark who had the foresight to spot Andys talent and make this great website for us!

Look fwd to the rest of your report Nigel. it'll be a cracker!

IP Logged
mcenroeforever
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 03:06 AM »

Heroic. So happy for Andy and his family tonight, such a brave performance. The next few years of following Andy will be even more enjoyable now that he's got the first one under his belt. I'd love to see him win the tour finals to end this amazing year at world no.1.
I'm on cloud nine, no sleep for me tonight, time to scan all the news programmes to see the reports as they come in!
YAAA BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay
IP Logged
notnek
Futures Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 03:09 AM »

I started crying as he was about to serve for the set then my TV decided to switch to cartoons at 8am. I didn't have time to get angry (apart from all the swearing) but luckily I had a standby stream on just in case.

It's very rare for me to cry so I'm pissed off that it was interrupted by the selfish pri**s who decide which channels to play on my TV.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »