Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt

(Read 12767 times)
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 03:11 AM »

YYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!

Sorry for delayed reaction but was working last night & i recorded on sky. I'm just so over the f*kin moon. Love you Andy!! I'm in f*kin dreamland.

One downside for me was my sky box cut out on 5-2 on the final set just after Andy had played his first point so i had to switch to live and i missed the moment & the presentation. Managed to get Andy's interview. I don't care will get it tomorrow but this is the moment we Andy fans have waited for & did i tell you, i'm f*kin over the god damn f*kin moon. ANDY MURRAY-2012 U.S OPEN CHAMPION xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IP Logged
mumbler

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 03:16 AM »

I should go to bed. Supposed to be going to Newcastle tomorrow, but I keep watching the news/googling reports.

Not sure this is going to sink in properly for a while. What a performance from Andy. He seemed to put every ounce of energy left in his body out on court in the fifth set. Phenomenal performance! What a way to win your first slam.

trophy  clap  clap  clap

IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 03:17 AM »

My Sky did that as well. They are showing the match highlights tomorrow. They had better include the presentation and interviews. Well done to one and all.
IP Logged
Dav
Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 03:18 AM »

Well done andy boy.    Were is pat   Whistle
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 03:20 AM »

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i should be in bed too, i have to get up in three hours, like everybody here it has not really sunk in yet, what a performance, just simply superb. I've recorded the match on sky so will watch it again. More calmly. Andy Murray USOPEN champion 2012.  Wow that sounds and looks so beautiful. trophy trophy
IP Logged
mumbler

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 03:21 AM »

yay yay :yay:I NEVER doubted him , I stuck £40 on bookies and he won ..
im soooooooo proud to be a Scot tonight xxx
PURE DEAD BRILLIANT ,,,
I had £40 on too. Put it on after the Olympic final.
IP Logged
Backhand star
Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 03:24 AM »

Hey Murraysworld. I cant believe this moment has finally come w00t I have followed Murray from the very start of his career and followed this website for a number of years. This is my first time posting because weirdly enough I made myself a vow that my first post would come on the night of Murray's first slam. Weird I know but I cannot tell you how happy I am that he has won and to finally be posting on here given what it means. I am currently drinking a victory bottle of champagne and smoking a victory cigar hope you are all doing the same cmon yeah
IP Logged
mumbler

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 03:24 AM »

Checking Wikipedia. It's been updated already. Starting to sink in.

The slam list now has a lovely green winner added to it.

One of many more to come I hope.
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 03:26 AM »

clap

* won.jpg (67.11 KB, 676x462 - viewed 569 times.)
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 03:26 AM »

Hey Murraysworld. I cant believe this moment has finally come w00t I have followed Murray from the very start of his career and followed this website for a number of years. This is my first time posting because weirdly enough I made myself a vow that my first post would come on the night of Murray's first slam. Weird I know but I cannot tell you how happy I am that he has won and to finally be posting on here given what it means. I am currently drinking a victory bottle of champagne and smoking a victory cigar hope you are all doing the same cmon yeah
Everyone on here is a bit weird - so you are in good company!
IP Logged
Ffff
Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 03:27 AM »

Insert Quote
Well done andy boy.    Were is pat   
Cash said u will never win a big tourney gold us open???      Haha
IP Logged
Backhand star
Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 03:34 AM »

Everyone on here is a bit weird - so you are in good company!
Always good to know
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 04:11 AM »

Magic report, Nigel.  Thanks.  Worthy of a gold medal I think! Smile

I'm still slightly in shock and the eyes are still gritty, but my goodness, that was an emotional wringer to end all emotional wringers.  Sorry for doubting you Andy in the 3rd and 4th sets, but you believed.  You wanted to win so badly that to you losing was unthinkable.  I'm so proud of you - and I bet the people of Dunblane went into orbit when you won.  Throughout your career you've turned a town of tragedy into a town of joy.
ANDY MURRAY - 2012 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST, USO MEN'S SINGLES CHAMPION!  yay  Bagpipes

May the ghost of Fred Perry now Rest in Peace!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #43 on: September 11, 2012, 04:15 AM »

Fantastic report Nigel, loved reading that.
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 04:30 AM »

This is fantastic. I have been following Andy for years and i have always had faith in him. A wonderful gusty performance. This will have done wonders for british tennis all due to his hard work and perserverance. Lendl has done the most wonderful job crediut must also been given to him to make Andy believe he could it. i know many more Salems will come. We3ll done Andy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »