Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt  (Read 11683 times)
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #285 on: September 16, 2012, 06:32 PM »

I'm about to dig it out. I'll post a photo, then smoke the f**ker.

Sadly there are rumours starting to circulate on the web that Djokovic tanked the last set to hand it to Murray - out of pity or sympathy or some such for a dear friend - and tanked it pretty badly. If only he had pushed it to 6/4 or 7/5 then maybe questions wouldnt be raised but for Djokovic to roll over in a final set 6/2 is unheard of.....and so the rumours begin
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #286 on: September 16, 2012, 06:35 PM »

Sadly there are rumours starting to circulate on the web that Djokovic tanked the last set to hand it to Murray - out of pity or sympathy or some such for a dear friend - and tanked it pretty badly. If only he had pushed it to 6/4 or 7/5 then maybe questions wouldnt be raised but for Djokovic to roll over in a final set 6/2 is unheard of.....and so the rumours begin
Eyebrow raise.

Some ******* people.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #287 on: September 16, 2012, 06:39 PM »

Hey steve.. nice of you to post here, it's been a while.

Can you please post your source/link to these rumours. Thanks.

Also, what's your take on the whole thing?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #288 on: September 16, 2012, 06:44 PM »

roflmao roflmao :roflmao:Everyone, let's stop celebrating because of RUMOURS.... Give me strength. confused
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #289 on: September 16, 2012, 06:45 PM »

What a load of rubbish. I really think there are some very sick and perverted people out there. They will never, never give the credit to Andy, remember Fed gave the Final to Andy, he was too tired.As far as I'm concerned they can go and shoot themselves.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #290 on: September 16, 2012, 06:47 PM »

I suppose Fed rolled over the Olympic Gold because he was sorry for Andy too.
After all "unheard of" for Fed to lose 9 games in a row Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #291 on: September 16, 2012, 06:48 PM »

Please people, let's give steve a chance to redeem/explain himself.

Steve... the floor is yours...

Mop or big spoon?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #292 on: September 16, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Well now - isn't that surprising?  Quite frankly I've been waiting for something like this to happen.  It was going to be inevitable when Murray won his first Slam, no matter who his opponent was.  Murray haters gonna hate no matter what he does.

Your just doing your usual trolling anyway, so why don't you do us all a favour and crawl back under the stone you came out from under?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #293 on: September 16, 2012, 06:51 PM »

I suppose Fed rolled over the Olympic Gold because he was sorry for Andy too.
After all "unheard of" for Fed to lose 9 games in a row Whistle

roflmao

IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #294 on: September 16, 2012, 06:52 PM »

Hey steve.. nice of you to post here, it's been a while.

Can you please post your source/link to these rumours. Thanks.

Also, what's your take on the whole thing?

The infamous Betfair forum is awash with such tripe. Youtube, twitter, you name it the anti scottish bile spreads on it. Me? I have trouble imagining Djokovic saying to himself "  to hell with it I can spare a Slam for me old pal or he'll never bloody do it" No. I for one am not swayed (although 6/2 final set does give a trillionth of a second pause for thought) you have to give Murray the benefit of the doubt
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #295 on: September 16, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Well now - isn't that surprising?  Quite frankly I've been waiting for something like this to happen.  It was going to be inevitable when Murray won his first Slam, no matter who his opponent was.  Murray haters gonna hate no matter what he does.

Your just doing your usual trolling anyway, so why don't you do us all a favour and crawl back under the stone you came out from under?

Please don't shoot the messenger. I am happy for murray and perhaps these scurrilous rumours will give him the required focus to take the Aussie Open as well - just to lay matters to rest once and for all
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #296 on: September 16, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Mod NoticeThe discussion on Scottish politics was moved to here.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #297 on: September 16, 2012, 07:09 PM »

Oh thanks.  I wondered what was going on just now.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #298 on: September 16, 2012, 07:10 PM »

If that was the case why would Djoko have fought so hard to take the 3rd and 4th sets - he might just as well let Andy have it in three!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #299 on: September 16, 2012, 07:12 PM »

Mod NoticeThe discussion on Scottish politics was moved to here.

But have you exterminated Steve Bywaters?    I can't find the poor soul.    What a loss to humanity.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply