Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Magnificent Murray ends 76 years of hurt

(Read 13306 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #315 on: September 16, 2012, 08:09 PM »

Thought so. hug

Dammit Robbie... I was just weaving my web to catch a steve-bug.
Now he knows we're onto him.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #316 on: September 16, 2012, 08:11 PM »

He no doubt has his own reasons for appearing here with his stupid posts which he fondly imagines are
disguised with a veneer of support for Andy.   I would guess he's at a bit of a loose end and annoyed at
the display of love for Andy.    It's not working Steve.    Sorry.   Good try. 
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #317 on: September 16, 2012, 08:16 PM »

Thought so. hug

Dammit Robbie... I was just weaving my web to catch a steve-bug.
Now he knows we're onto him.

Gotcha grasshopper .. taught you too well. hug
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #318 on: September 16, 2012, 08:17 PM »

^Indeed. Over and out, skipper.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #319 on: September 16, 2012, 08:20 PM »

You are now Freelance... carry on the good work.
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #320 on: September 16, 2012, 08:22 PM »

Well steve..you can choose to either rake over hot coals of the past, or embrace the here and now.

Aren't you proud of him? And have you watched any of the Dunblane thread?

He'll be raking over the past believe me wondering what could have been ...like why didn't I hire a winner when I was 20 etc
He's been saying for years how the psychological approach was all bo**ocks. Now he's admitting self belief was the problem all along and Lendls sorted it.

Anyway he looks a changed MAN these days now mum seems to be out the picture, so only good things ahead
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #321 on: September 16, 2012, 08:26 PM »

^Yeeeeeeah, Stevie boy agrees... more slams for Andy. yay
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #322 on: September 16, 2012, 08:58 PM »

^Yeeeeeeah, Stevie boy agrees... more slams for Andy. yay

He sounds very bitter and twisted though.    Maybe he is not really looking forward to the "good things ahead"
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #323 on: September 16, 2012, 09:10 PM »

He sounds very bitter and twisted though.    Maybe he is not really looking forward to the "good things ahead"
I'm good at sarcasm Iluvandy.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #324 on: September 16, 2012, 10:27 PM »

Goodness are we fighting again.   shocking    who cares what other forums say.  They talk so much crap.  They will always undermine whatever Andy does.  They always will.  Andy won the Olympics and the US open fair and square.  He was the better player in both of the matches.  He played some tremendous tennis. And if you can't see that. Then you my friend have got a serious problem.This is an Andy Murray fan site. And I really like every single one of you here. You are all really friendly. Let's just celebrate on what an amazing person and tennis player Andy is-  He just won the Olympics and the US Open.  So take that champagne out of the fridge -  take that Irn Bru out of the fridge and just party.   Enjoy it.   
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #325 on: September 16, 2012, 10:51 PM »

That's my boy.... nite all. goodjob
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #326 on: September 16, 2012, 10:53 PM »

Goodness are we fighting again.   shocking    who cares what other forums say.  They talk so much crap.  They will always undermine whatever Andy does.  They always will.  Andy won the Olympics and the US open fair and square.  He was the better player in both of the matches.  He played some tremendous tennis. And if you can't see that. Then you my friend have got a serious problem.This is an Andy Murray fan site. And I really like every single one of you here. You are all really friendly. Let's just celebrate on what an amazing person and tennis player Andy is-  He just won the Olympics and the US Open.  So take that champagne out of the fridge -  take that Irn Bru out of the fridge and just party.   Enjoy it.   

Don't worry JK.    We are not fighting -just having a bit of fun about poor old Steve.    At the moment
I feel sorry for anyone who is not an Andy fan.    Watching him spending time with the people of
Dunblane I was so proud of him - he is a star,
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #327 on: September 17, 2012, 12:26 AM »

Goodness are we fighting again.   shocking   
Iluvandy is right - we aren't fighting, just having some harmless fun ... but perhaps you've never come across Mr Bywaters in your fairly short time on here because he only pops in occasionally to try and stir things.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #328 on: September 17, 2012, 12:54 AM »

Anyone stupid and twisted enough to give space to such a ridiculous rumour - without making absolutely clear that he thinks it's a load of cobblers - deserves all the acrimony he gets.  The very idea that Nole would sacrifice another major - with possible implications for regaining #1 slot - and show himself as being less strong mentally and physically than Andy just to help Andy is so laughable that you don't know where to start.  Might I suggest Steveb that you shove off unless you have constructive contributions to make to this forum.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Exultant Murray ends 76 years of hurt « Reply #329 on: September 17, 2012, 08:35 AM »

If that was the case why would Djoko have fought so hard to take the 3rd and 4th sets - he might just as well let Andy have it in three!

Ha ha.....good point!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »