Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Fans flock to MW as official forum closes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Fans flock to MW as official forum closes

(Read 3542 times)
eddie
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #105 on: August 27, 2011, 08:36 PM »

How is it Eddie can post on here yet I don't seem to be able to click on his profile?

I'd like to be able to contact him.

I'm away now, working, for 24 hours, so should anyone respond to this please don't think I'm ignoring you,

thanks
hi there Solerina hope to speak with you here sometime soon .
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #106 on: August 27, 2011, 09:30 PM »

thanks Alis ,im just posting as a non member at the minute because im not sure about being a member of another forum at this moment it was a relief really to get away from the school teacher attitude of the mods on AM ,i cant wait for Andy to start his usopen first match .

Not sure about that comment, Eddie, as I used to be a school teacher! Do hope that you find it comfortable enough here to join though.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #107 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35 PM »

thanks Alis ,im just posting as a non member at the minute because im not sure about being a member of another forum at this moment it was a relief really to get away from the school teacher attitude of the mods on AM
Then I hope you are starting to realise how that setup does not apply here at all. Smile

Not sure about that comment, Eddie, as I used to be a school teacher! Do hope that you find it comfortable enough here to join though.
Eddie is referring to the members being treated like children rather than speaking in a derogatory way about teachers.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #108 on: August 27, 2011, 11:05 PM »

Then I hope you are starting to realise how that setup does not apply here at all. Smile
Eddie is referring to the members being treated like children rather than speaking in a derogatory way about teachers.

I'm sure he was Mark but I don't take offence that easily anyway.  I do hope Eddie feels that he can join because he is obviously an ardent Andy fan and we all need to stick together!
IP Logged
RositaK
Junior

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #109 on: August 27, 2011, 11:06 PM »

School teacher attitudes. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
stompie

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #110 on: August 28, 2011, 12:39 AM »

Hello Eddie

Good to hear from you!  Very Happy
IP Logged
eddie
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #111 on: August 29, 2011, 08:04 PM »

lol, my daughter is a school teacher ,my comment in no way says anything bad about teachers ,would be weird if i did with my 29 yr old daughter being a promary school teacher
IP Logged
eddie
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #112 on: August 29, 2011, 08:06 PM »

primary school teacher even .lol
IP Logged
eddiey
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #113 on: August 29, 2011, 08:08 PM »

Hello Eddie

Good to hear from you!  Very Happy
hi Stompie ,im sure like myself your looking forward to Andy playing i cant wait .
IP Logged
eddie
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #114 on: August 29, 2011, 08:13 PM »

I'm sure he was Mark but I don't take offence that easily anyway.  I do hope Eddie feels that he can join because he is obviously an ardent Andy fan and we all need to stick together!
I'm sure he was Mark but I don't take offence that easily anyway.  I do hope Eddie feels that he can join because he is obviously an ardent Andy fan and we all need to stick together!
Alis ,yes i was referring to the way grown people at times got treated like children by some but not all of the mods on AM, dont get me wrong they are not all bad and many in fact almost all the AM ex forum members are good people
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #115 on: August 29, 2011, 09:34 PM »

Alis ,yes i was referring to the way grown people at times got treated like children by some but not all of the mods on AM, dont get me wrong they are not all bad and many in fact almost all the AM ex forum members are good people

Even though I have been retired for several years my other half still thinks I speak to him like a 5 year old at times - I guess old habits die hard!!  Take your point though Eddie - have you registered yet?
IP Logged
Solerina

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #116 on: August 30, 2011, 10:25 AM »

hi there Solerina hope to speak with you here sometime soon .

Hi Eddie,

You got a 29 year old daughter?! I didn't think you were that old, yourself!

Drop me a pm if you join here.....thanks.

Solerina
IP Logged
eddie
Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #117 on: August 30, 2011, 07:25 PM »

yes i have a 29 year old daughter and a 28 year old son along with three beautiful grand children lol ,havent registered yet .
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #118 on: August 30, 2011, 10:30 PM »

yes i have a 29 year old daughter and a 28 year old son along with three beautiful grand children lol ,havent registered yet .

Join! Mark is so laid back he's horizontal and you'd pretty much have to be committing murder or planning WW3 before he went Mr Moderator on you lol

IP Logged
Lenna
pqccKNYoqCtlSCk « Reply #119 on: September 04, 2011, 02:25 PM »

I feel so much happier now I undersnatd all this. Thanks!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »