Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Fans flock to MW as official forum closes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes  (Read 3464 times)
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #120 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30 PM »

I feel so much happier now I undersnatd all this. Thanks!

IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Fans flock to MW as official forum closes « Reply #121 on: September 05, 2011, 08:23 AM »

I was a member of Murray.com and was surprised that it got taken down without being aware that the video was reportedly responsible for this.

However once I had watched the video, the comments about Andy is mildly irritating but was purely just some cheap laughs from a bunch of attention seeking w_ _ _ es masquerading as comedians. The video will be long forgotten and only memories that will remain is the image of Andy collecting his first slam win in the not too distant future.

I didn't even know half the jokers on that panel but they are clearly jealous of having an athletic physique and getting paid to play tennis at the highest level. Not to mention someone who performs on a global stage instead of some Channel 4 show which I haven't bother to even check out until now and will probably never watch again  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply