Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Fearless Murray gears up for 2006 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Fearless Murray gears up for 2006

(Read 514 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Fearless Murray gears up for 2006 « on: December 02, 2005, 02:42 AM »

Source: BBC
Rising British star Andy Murray insists he will not be intimidated by anyone when he embarks on his first full season on the ATP Tour in 2006.

Murray said:
I'm looking forward to 2006 but I'm not going to go into it fearing anybody.

I've got a lot of good experience to take with me and I have played against some of the best in the world.

A few people have said: I've had lucky draws in tournaments, but I've had a lot of good wins.

Coach Mark Petchey said:
He's got this unbelievable confidence that when he steps onto court against the best players in the world he knows he can challenge them.

Murray will aim to continue where he left off when he heads to the first Grand Slam of the year in Australia next January.

- Fully Story (bbc.co.uk)
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Fearless Murray gears up for 2006 « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 10:17 PM »

=D> I think Andy has a fantastic attitude and amazing self-belief, especially for one so young.  If he can think like this at the age of 18, lord only knows how formidable an opponent he'll be in a few years time.... and I, personally, can't wait... notworthy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »