Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Federer outclasses substandard Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Reply
Author

Federer outclasses substandard Murray

(Read 10499 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer outclasses substandard Murray « Reply #285 on: December 01, 2012, 03:26 AM »

You made that suggestion and all I said was that you didn't need to worry about it being the top story for much longer.
I remember that but I'm still sure you said why that would be the case.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Federer outclasses substandard Murray « Reply #286 on: December 01, 2012, 07:27 AM »

@Mark
Are there some "set in stone" rules for the lay out of MW then?
I can understand the site heading up with match reports during the tennis year, but we are in the middle of a tennis hiatus so why not change things temporarily? This headline is a very negative introduction to MW for any newcomers.
Before the start of the season, let's have an all singing, all dancing, bells and whistles article as the first one you see cmon yeah
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Federer outclasses substandard Murray « Reply #287 on: December 01, 2012, 11:31 AM »

I thought we agreed that someone would write a review of Andy's year. It's December, the off season, surely a good time to take stock, look at how Andy has done this year and look forward.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer outclasses substandard Murray « Reply #288 on: December 01, 2012, 11:39 AM »

I remember that but I'm still sure you said why that would be the case.
Oh, you're talking about the review? Thought you were referring to celebrating his successes by having pictures of his trophies put up. Yes, there is a review of the year planned by one of the team.

@Mark
Are there some "set in stone" rules for the lay out of MW then?
The same as every other news driven website - the latest news goes at the top. Anything is possible but this method has been the way since the start and I think it's right.

This headline is a very negative introduction to MW for any newcomers.
It's not at the top anymore so I don't see the problem. A new comer will hopefully have the intelligence to see that each news article is listed based on date and time and therefore understand why it's there.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer outclasses substandard Murray « Reply #289 on: December 01, 2012, 06:19 PM »

Oh, you're talking about the review? Thought you were referring to celebrating his successes by having pictures of his trophies put up. Yes, there is a review of the year planned by one of the team.
The same as every other news driven website - the latest news goes at the top. Anything is possible but this method has been the way since the start and I think it's right.
It's not at the top anymore so I don't see the problem. A new comer will hopefully have the intelligence to see that each news article is listed based on date and time and therefore understand why it's there.
Does MW really have to follow every other news driven website, especially when that news, whether it's positive or negatives, is weeks out of date?  Anyway I'm to glad to see it's been pushed down now by the current event.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »