Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Fish to be first challenge at San Jose 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Fish to be first challenge at San Jose

(Read 528 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Fish to be first challenge at San Jose « on: February 11, 2006, 02:04 AM »

Andy Murray will take on wild card Mardy Fish in the first round of the SAP Open at San Jose on the 13th of February.
I think Fish can be beaten as this is only his second match back after his long injury lay off, and with all the problems he's had it may take a while for him to find his form.
- kate85 (mw member)

Murray will be out for revenge after losing to Mardy Fish in their previous encounter, 4-6 6-4 4-6 at Indianapolis last year. If Murray beats lower ranked player Mardy Fish, he could face James Blake in the second round.

Andy will be second out on court on Monday after Andre Agassi's match against Scoville Jenkins.

Discuss the first round match here.

In Other News
EDP24: Forty-five years after winning a place in sporting legend as an heroic Wimbledon loser, Christine Janes has told Andrew Murray that he should expect no sympathy for the pressures which he claims are hindering his bid to become the next British champion. -  read more.

IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Fish to be first challenge at San Jose « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 11:38 AM »

Finally a match where the fish (FISH!!! hahaha) emoticon can be used to full effect!!

Good luck Andy yahooo
IP Logged
~Lola~
Challenger Level

Flood me with your words - trust me, I can swim

Fish to be first challenge at San Jose « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 11:45 AM »

roflmao  I can see that fish being used quite a bit during the match!
 cmonandy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »