Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer

(Read 4081 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #90 on: March 06, 2012, 08:40 AM »

While I enjoyed reading all the comments re the final, and how Andy was feeling etc. However at the end of the day the only one who knows for sure how he was feeling is Andy himself. I'm positive that he will discussing the match with Ivan and continue their work on his game in preparation for the up coming Masters. I'm sure he will do well in both this year, I just hope he has a good draw.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #91 on: March 06, 2012, 12:45 PM »

What impressed me was Andy's reaction to losing against Mr Smug. He did't show his feelings about losing he smiled and that was important. He did'nt let the loss get to him, tomorrow is another day.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #92 on: March 06, 2012, 04:56 PM »

Here's my caption for this picture:

Andy: I am giving you the illusion as if you won the match. Enjoy it while it lasts.   lol
Roger: Thanks, buddy! I really needed it. It's all I've got for this year.  Very Happy

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #93 on: March 06, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Here's my caption for this picture:

Andy: I am giving you the illusion as if you won the match. Enjoy it while it lasts.   lol
Roger: Thanks, buddy! I really needed it. It's all I've got for this year.  Very Happy

love that Very Happy
IP Logged
Lejla Federer

I love Andy, and Andy loves me!

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 06:15 PM »

The most important thing is that he won his match against that idiot called Novak  yay He played well against Fed, but he just wasn't lucky enough. But however I'm positive about him, and I'm sure that he's just about to win some GS titles! Good luck Andy!  wub
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #95 on: March 06, 2012, 11:15 PM »

On the subject of time - please note that the US goes onto daylight saving on 11 March, two weeks before the UK - so from Sunday IW will be GMT -7.

confused  Good job I work in accounts lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #96 on: March 07, 2012, 08:27 AM »

cool pic.......nice to see him all smiley smiley!!!!!!!!!!!
 w00t
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #97 on: March 07, 2012, 04:03 PM »

Oh Andy!!  All my flag waving was in vain Frown  Still great to see you in a final yes
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #98 on: March 07, 2012, 11:29 PM »

wave I hope that you had a great time Elly!  Oh, to see Andy in a final.  Next time Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #99 on: March 08, 2012, 01:57 AM »

confused  Good job I work in accounts lol
... And then when Miami starts, it'll be GMT -4 for three days before reverting to the usual GMT -5 ... Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Flat Murray falls to fluid Federer « Reply #100 on: March 08, 2012, 02:49 AM »

^^Yaay!... back on my time again.. no more dodgy streams at 5:00am.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »