Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Game, set and cash for minted Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Game, set and cash for minted Murray

(Read 1506 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Game, set and cash for minted Murray « Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 09:56 AM »

Even in his youth... no maybe not. You a Nirvana fan at all? wink (If so, let's go back to the music thread)

Family of geniuseses we are/were etc. All taught at home, and reading such intellectual things at an early age. Smile

(If I start to ramble at all, blame Marc the Stray Toaster, it's all his fault. I blame the government. It's a conspiracy I tell you!)
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Game, set and cash for minted Murray « Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 09:02 AM »

Hehe... you'll like this Laura. Smile

My brother came round last night (on his way to collect his new car 8)), and he said something about an article he'd seen in the Times.

I think I must have looked shocked or something, I don't know, but he said someone had bought "his" copy of the Telegraph and he'd had to do it. lol

The guy who founded the Times had the same name as me, but I read the Telegraph anyway. :P
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Game, set and cash for minted Murray « Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 07:26 PM »

i gather this is a really old post but seeing as it's a money thread- andys estimated earning for his lifetime is 60 million. that was a few months ago though so maybe its risen, maybe its shrunk.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Game, set and cash for minted Murray « Reply #18 on: November 06, 2005, 09:06 PM »

That's not bad!!  I'm sure Tim doesn't have that much \Very Happy/  Anxious .  Is that in pounds??
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Game, set and cash for minted Murray « Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 09:07 PM »

i presume thats based on him continuing to rise through the rankings and staying at teh top for a sustained period over several years so that he continues to have selling power...?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »