Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Golden Murray demolishes Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 19 Go Down Reply
Author

Golden Murray demolishes Federer

(Read 7870 times)
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 07:18 PM »

Whoo! I remember u saying he never would naughty

I hate people with good memories...
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #61 on: August 05, 2012, 07:19 PM »

Not ACTUALLY on ice. That would be very silly.
Indeed.
IP Logged
starrieyed

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 07:19 PM »

Murray at his devistating best....lets see what the US brings...are all our believes coming tru.....my wife can'ot accept my obession...but she cheered when he got over the line...I have always believed....opened my oldest malt.....saved for such an occasion

IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 07:22 PM »

U is "jellus hayta" then cos I have xcellent memory...Wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #64 on: August 05, 2012, 07:25 PM »

Just got in from a bit of hill walking as Andy was starting his game so believe it or not, I was drinking very cold water throughout Andys match but I'm now  cups of tea..... very rock 'n' roll eh!
Good for you robbie, my best hill-walking was on Bennachie. Miss that...
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #65 on: August 05, 2012, 07:34 PM »

Well done Andy. great match. I and all MW members are really proud of your achievements today, even though you did not win the mix doubles final, you got the one that mattered. On another note Roger really showed his true colours at the end of the match. Storming of with a face like thunder. He did not even acknowledge the waiting crowd by the exit or in the arena itself, i guess this loss is really a bitter pill to swallow, this is the one he really wanted. he may never be crowned Tennis singles Olympic champion. He'll be going on 36 by the time Rio rolls around.

With that in mind i believe Roger was very nervous, and when our Andy did not buckle under the pressure He was being put under (from Roger), and excerted his own relentless pressure on Rogers own game, this just compounded the fear in Roger more so. Going two sets to love down i think was the final nail in Rogers arsenal so to speak. Next stop US Open. Bring it on!! yay yay cmon yeah
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 07:37 PM »

^^ Did you know that the range of the Bennachie hills are listed as Marilyn, breast of hills.....  my kind of hills me thinks. Think
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #67 on: August 05, 2012, 07:40 PM »

Do you think Andy's final match(es) could be added to the Video archive so all of Andy's fans can revisit his moments of glory ? Thanks.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #68 on: August 05, 2012, 07:41 PM »

Holy Houdini, Batman! You'll be changing your twitter account name next. lol
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #69 on: August 05, 2012, 07:43 PM »

Thats a great idea. Not forgetting some of his semifinal matches too like for example his semifinal match against Novak during these Olympics.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #70 on: August 05, 2012, 07:50 PM »

^^ Did you know that the range of the Bennachie hills are listed as Marilyn, breast of hills.....  my kind of hills me thinks. Think
Did you just make that up?
Every time I come back to Aberdeen, I gather up all my troops and we pack a lunch and climb, then sit at the top like we are Kings of the World.
It is brilliant. Smile
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #71 on: August 05, 2012, 07:55 PM »

Holy Houdini, Batman! You'll be changing your twitter account name next. lol

?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #72 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58 PM »

?
I think you know what I mean there, Mr Graber.
You seem to be far too intelligent not to. Smile
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #73 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02 PM »

What a great Match!!!  This is the begining for Andy for the Salems. The believe is now there and he has matured. lendl has done a great job.  Certaintly looking to the future. just Wonderful.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Golden Murray demolishes Federer « Reply #74 on: August 05, 2012, 08:02 PM »

Did you just make that up?
absolutely not... check it out.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 19 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »