Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  News  >  Ivan Lendl shows interest in coaching Murray
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply

Ivan Lendl shows interest in coaching Murray

I fear part of the problem is Andy's natural aversion to risk-taking both on and off the court. We'll see...

Rolling Eyes

If he was risk averse on court his attitude on court would be nothing like it is and his game would be the generic big forehand big serve crap that dominates the middle tiers of Tennis.
IP Logged

Rolling Eyes

If he was risk averse on court his attitude on court would be nothing like it is and his game would be the generic big forehand big serve crap that dominates the middle tiers of Tennis.
  ur right.murrays tiny forehand is the weakest iv ever seen in a top player. his movement is lousy, his footwork uncoordinated,his timing shot to pieces he has no rhythm,no confidence,no 2nd serve, no topspin,cant lob,cant smash, he cant hit a winner to save his life,he hasnt even got the brains to get himself a coach. hes gutless,boring and has a face only a mother could love. Having said that, I remain a loyal and dedicated fan
IP Logged

Just a little bit of negativity there.
IP Logged

ur right.murrays tiny forehand is the weakest iv ever seen in a top player. his movement is lousy, his footwork uncoordinated,his timing shot to pieces he has no rhythm,no confidence,no 2nd serve, no topspin,cant lob,cant smash, he cant hit a winner to save his life,he hasnt even got the brains to get himself a coach. hes gutless,boring and has a face only a mother could love. Having said that, I remain a loyal and dedicated fan

fainting With you as a fan what need does Andy have of critics Rolling Eyes Surprised it's take you this long to crawl out from under your rock.
IP Logged

Just a little bit of negativity there.
lol

fainting With you as a fan what need does Andy have of critics Rolling Eyes Surprised it's take you this long to crawl out from under your rock.
rob h has crawled out quite often in the past, so you must have had the pleasure of missing his comments, which, from his latest post, I'm now convinced are just one big leg-pulling exercise.
IP Logged

The ESPN comms on the TennisTV live-stream have just been discussing Murray's coaching position and seemed to think that Lendl would be the one and that an announcement could be imminent.  These guys have their ears pretty close to the ground so I don't think their comments can be entirely disregarded.

They also seemed certain that Murray would accept a wildcard to play in MC.

We'll see.
IP Logged

The ESPN comms on the TennisTV live-stream have just been discussing Murray's coaching position and seemed to think that Lendl would be the one and that an announcement could be imminent.  These guys have their ears pretty close to the ground so I don't think their comments can be entirely disregarded.

They also seemed certain that Murray would accept a wildcard to play in MC.

We'll see.
Hope you are right on both counts Aileen.  Hey Rob h - you cannot be serious. Whistle
IP Logged

I remain a loyal and dedicated fan
yay

IP Logged

The suspense is killing me!  Off to Tokyo now and dk if I will have internet access, esp with the power cuts.  So it might be days before I know whom Andy has chosen.  nervous
IP Logged
Caz

The suspense is killing me!  Off to Tokyo now and dk if I will have internet access, esp with the power cuts.  So it might be days before I know whom Andy has chosen.  nervous
Keep safe Ruthie!
IP Logged

Off to Tokyo now and dk if I will have internet access, esp with the power cuts. 
I'm jealous. It's been a long, long time since I was there, but have always wanted a "refresher" course. Just never get around to going there. Too many other things get in the way. Have a good trip.....
IP Logged

thanks for all your best wishes.  I have worked out what to do if there is another earthquake.  Otherwise I think it is just a case of being careful with the water for now.  It is an amazing city.  But I think most foreigners have gone so feels abit weird arriving just now.  But my Japanese hosts are incredibly hospitable,warm and welcoming. 
IP Logged
Caz

It's not just the water Ruthie.......Might be a good idea to stick to tinned food for now, as there are concerns about vegetables, fish and maybe fresh meat too!
IP Logged

It's not just the water Ruthie.......Might be a good idea to stick to tinned food for now, as there are concerns about vegetables, fish and maybe fresh meat too!
Thanks Caz but only in Tokyo till 5th and life is too short.  No way I am sticking to tinned food here with the fabulous food they serve in local restaurants !!  Call me reckless but....My Tokyo hosts are concerned about water but not food and I think they are pretty sensible. 
IP Logged
Caz

Excellent..........enjoy! Little tongue man
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply 
+ Quick Reply