Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray

(Read 5605 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #135 on: November 02, 2012, 08:02 PM »

Ferrer wins.
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #136 on: November 02, 2012, 08:04 PM »

He's certainly gone for originality he lost in two.
That losing shot was sure meant to go out. Nearly hit the Eiffel Tower.   Blatant and shameful!!!!!!
If Ferrer's got half a brain he'll try to win Paris and realise he's unlikely to win in London.
Next.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #137 on: November 02, 2012, 08:04 PM »

I was wrong he didn't want to risk the tie break. What is funny is listening to the comms talking about how well Ferrer played. It was completely obvious to me that Tsonga was deliberately losing points. There was a certain skill in how he managed to lose points. I reiterate this tournament is and has been a complete farce.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #138 on: November 02, 2012, 08:07 PM »

Are they going to move this waste of time tournament to some other time in the year?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #139 on: November 02, 2012, 08:07 PM »

Actually I'm happy it's turning into a farce, it shows that the players have power and it will pressure them into changing the schedule.
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #140 on: November 02, 2012, 08:07 PM »

Maybe the organisers aren't bothered.  It's the punters I feel sorry for.  Duped.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #141 on: November 02, 2012, 08:08 PM »

The organizers will care when their numbers drop next year.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #142 on: November 02, 2012, 08:08 PM »

Nah, the Frenchies will still turn out to see if their dozen wildcards can make it through the rounds.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #143 on: November 02, 2012, 08:09 PM »

And for our next bag of tricks JJ wins the Paris Masters
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #144 on: November 02, 2012, 08:10 PM »

It's going to be a big win for one of them.
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #145 on: November 02, 2012, 08:12 PM »

Historically, which is the chicken or the egg - Paris or the WTF?  In which case, which one should move dates?  Could the WTF be a week later?
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #146 on: November 02, 2012, 08:12 PM »

I wonder if there will be any consequences? This is almost match fixing. I know Tsonga can be erratic, but this was so blatant. Tsonga was very selective about the points he won. I hope Ferrer gets this now simply because he is at the end of his career.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #147 on: November 02, 2012, 08:15 PM »

Davydenko was fined for "not trying" in the St Petersburg tournament a few years ago...
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #148 on: November 02, 2012, 08:15 PM »

You can't prove here that they aren't trying to win - they're not making it that obvious. As long as they aren't in on any bet fixing then they won't get in trouble.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Re: Janowicz humbles dreadful Murray « Reply #149 on: November 02, 2012, 08:16 PM »

You can't prove here that they aren't trying to win. As long as they aren't in on any bet fixing then they won't get in trouble.

Not true, as the Davydenko case illustrates...!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »